An incredible week for the team...

LincLinc OwnerDetroit Icrontian
edited August 2003 in Folding@Home
Well, the week just officially ended for the weekly updates. I can barely believe it... but we got

NINE

new members this week! :eek: Wow! I just gotta say thanks to everyone who joined or found a recruit this week. This is definitely one of the best weeks for recruiting we've had in a long time. The team is looking stronger than ever! :cool:

Comments

• BDRBDR
    edited August 2003
    :thumbsup:
  • TBonZTBonZ Ottawa, ON Icrontian
    edited August 2003
    Outstanding! :respect:
  • profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited August 2003
    Welcome to all the new members, and a hearty pat on the back for those who recruited them.
    :thumbsup::fold::wave:
  • NecropolisNecropolis Hawarden, Wales Icrontian
    edited August 2003
    Now lets see if we can try and claw back the place we lost :D:thumbsup:
  • mmonninmmonnin Centreville, VA
    edited August 2003
    Holy SMOKES. Thats the most members we have had in a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG TIME. Several months anyway.

WTG guys and welcome New members.:)
  • TheLostSwedeTheLostSwede Trondheim, Norway Icrontian
    edited August 2003
    Not only that my friends. What this means is that i dont think that we will loose the spot to The eggs for to long. They will overtake us, but if this continues and we produce a little more as i think we will with all the new members, we will take the place back very shortly after cause they dont produce much more than we are.

The eggs are dropping around 1500 points/day while we are dropping around 700 points/day of production. Both teams have around the same amount of new members as well. The biggest threat IMO is AMDMB who are folding like crazy at the moment.

Great job guys!
  • NecropolisNecropolis Hawarden, Wales Icrontian
    edited August 2003
    One of the problems we have now is Jumpin Jack is offline and we dont know if he is going to be able to get it back up to full strength. Thats a hell of alot of points we are going to be losing from the top, I hope we can claw some back from the new people who are starting :thumbsup:
  • LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited August 2003
    HOLY COW:respect::respect::respect:

To the Team!:thumbsup::wave: