///GOT ONE///WTB Floppy Drive

LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciersEagle River, Alaska Icrontian
edited August 2003 in Trading Post
Need it cheap - looking for about $10 shipped, or less. You can use surface mail to keep shipping costs low. It should be in fairly new condition, as I can get a brand new one shipped for under $20.

I can PayPal, personal check, or money order.

Heatware 67/0/0

Comments

• mmonninmmonnin Centreville, VA
    edited August 2003
    I have 2 sitting here if you want one of them. Normal beige color. Not sure who its made buy or anything. I can try to if you want me to. Pretty clean.
  • MancabusMancabus Charlottesville, VA
    edited August 2003
    Why not order from newegg?

NEC Floppy Drive

It's only $12 shipped
  • mmonninmmonnin Centreville, VA
    edited August 2003
    That works too.
  • LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited August 2003
    NEC? $12 shipped? Can't beat that. Good it's a name brand as well. This no-name jobber that I'm replacing in my sister's computer lasted a whole two weeks! I've heard before that name brand is best for floppy drives. I'm convinced now.
    edited August 2003
    It's ordered. Thanks, Mancabus!:wave:
  • MancabusMancabus Charlottesville, VA
    edited August 2003
    Glad to be of service.

NewEgg is great, I do all of my ordering from them.
    edited August 2003
    They've got close competition with the copycat site "Nutrend" now. I've ordered from Nutrend recently. Excellent prices, user-friendly site, and good service. But yes, Newegg is tops.