I got tired...

LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciersEagle River, Alaska Icrontian
edited August 2003 in Folding@Home
of seeing the same old scenery in front of me - 56 [LFS]Morpheus,
57 MrNiceGuy, 58 kristof2, 59 hypermood, 60 Shenlong 16173, 61 kenken1186, 62 elight, 63 dodo, 64 edcentric,
65 Bart_Williams, 66 celcho, 67 Hocus008, 68 DragonAce. So I shifted down to a lower gear, boosted the RPMs and overtook you.

NoFuture, IraJames1176, please move over to the right lane. I'm coming around! :wave:;D

Comments

• t1rhinot1rhino Toronto
    edited August 2003
    Nice work Leo! WTF :fold:
  • BDRBDR
    edited August 2003
    I noticed that Leo. :D:thumbsup:
  • LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited August 2003
    I took a big hit in production when I was overseas. The wife didn't like running both home computers overnights (can't blame her). Also, there was no one at work to ensure our two dial-up office machines were sending and receiving work units. Since coming home in June, I've made corrections to those two problems, plus I've completely rebuilt the home systems. Probably getting 50% more production just out of the home upgrades alone.
  • mmonninmmonnin Centreville, VA
    edited August 2003
    Yeah there was a point where it didnt look like one machine was running at full power. PSU problems occured or something of the sort and your son wasnt quite comfortable working on PCs yet. He needs to keep on reading the forums and learning from dad.;)
    edited August 2003
    He's way ahead of where I was when I was his age; but then, when I was his age it was 1975! We just read about computers.

And I had forgotten about the computer problem.
  • Omega65Omega65 Philadelphia, Pa
    edited August 2003
    Make sure you're running the v3.25beta client. Especially on the Athlon machine. You'll see a 10-20% point production on the Athlon computer with the v3.25beta client.
    edited August 2003
    Irajames1176 - you're toast by tomorrow morning. DFT - you might as well move over when Ira does. ;D Ajfrizz - objects in mirror are closer than they appear.
  • TBonZTBonZ Ottawa, ON Icrontian
    edited August 2003
    Leo on the move, great job man! :respect:
  • t1rhinot1rhino Toronto
    edited August 2003
    Top 50 before Sept 1st it looks like. Good job Leo! :fold:
    edited August 2003
    Sooner than that...unless I destroy another BIOS chip.:eek2:

When the Team only had a couple hundred members, I was in the top ten for a period. My ego won't let me forget that.:bawling:
    edited August 2003
    DFT, I hope I didn't kick up any road debris into your windshield. :wave: Sorry mate. Ajfrizz, objects in mirror....
  • WuGgaRoOWuGgaRoO Not in the shower Icrontian
    edited August 2003
    good going leo...awesome job
    edited August 2003
    "bmmp, bmmp, bmmp - another bites the dust..."
    edited August 2003
    If I'm P.O.ing anyone with this thread, please let me know. My intent is just to show the joy of taking on a challenge and succeeding.:cool:
    edited August 2003
    Drasnor, Dangeraaron, Shwaip - you guys are next. It may take a while to catch you Shwaip; enjoy your lead while you can! ;D
  • shwaipshwaip bluffin' with my muffin Icrontian
    edited August 2003
    noOoOoO.... must fold more...aaaahhh
    edited August 2003
    Read it and weep! ;D

Actually, you may have a chance for a while. This weekend the family and I are going to the beach and to visit my parents. I'll have to convince the wife unit to let me leave the computers running. Also, I won't be able to check the dial-up machines at the office.:sad2:
  • shwaipshwaip bluffin' with my muffin Icrontian
    edited August 2003
    keke...

/me heads out to college next week, and I know of at least 2 pc's to have it installed on ;)
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    edited August 2003
    It seems I will be rejoining the top 25 before the end of November. I just kicked another system back into the fold tonight, so hopefully it will be sooner. Nice to see my slow slide in rank turn around. :) Follow my tail lights, Leo! :D
    edited August 2003
    That's OK - I can take what I dish out. I had no illusions of wrestling my way into the top 25. I have no more machines to engage at the moment.
    edited August 2003
    Say goodbye to the 50's. :cool:

46 nitsud 20002 690
    47 shwaip 19885 1667
    48 dangeraaron 18545 1960
    49 Leonardo 18510 2847
    50 drasnor 18505 999
    51 floont 18173 1860
    edited August 2003
    47 shwaip 19918 1668
    48 dangeraaron 18545 1960
    49 drasnor 18538 1000
    50 Leonardo 18510 2847

Drasnor fights back. :scratch: :banghead:
  • GnomeWizarddGnomeWizardd Member 4 Life Akron, PA Icrontian
    edited August 2003
    OMG I am just looking to hopefully break the top 300 sooner or later! I was at 685 or something last tuesday
    edited August 2003
    It can be a lot of fun when you are at the bottom of the dog pile. Progress slows quite a bit when you collide with the real heavy hitters in the top 10%.