Lookout, everybody!

2»

Comments

• PreacherPreacher Potomac, MD Icrontian
    edited August 2003
    a2jfreak said
    But really State Farm just rapes you in the @$$!

I wonder why that slogan never caught on. It's a catchy little jingle. Maybe something like this...

"And like a gay hillbilly neighbour State Farm rapes you in the @$$...."

Edit: For those of you that are current or former military or have parents who were, I highly recommend USAA. They make even GEICO "squeal like a pig."
  • GHoosdumGHoosdum Icrontian
    edited August 2003
    Preacher said

Man, I had the music in my head on that one! :werr:
  • a2jfreaka2jfreak Houston, TX Member
    edited August 2003
    Ok, I know I'm getting way off topic so this is going to be my last post about this (unless I really really really wanna post again (don't shoot me shorty/prime :))

Only claim I ever filed was when my truck was vandalized.

I have no speeding tickets. No parking tickets. Nothing! My record is clean! I am the kind of driver they WANT. But they still screwed me over. Jerks!

Thanks, GHoosdum :)
    GHoosdum said
    I agree. They really are a bad neighbor. I used to have State Farm... but as soon as I made a claim, they dropped me from the insurance policy because I made my money back from them... Geico treats me much better.

Good luck, a2j... ;)

Well, only reason I can think of why that jingle didn't catch on is because State Farm is a lying sack of crap and they don't tell the truth, therefore the jingle was never heard of until today. :D

I have grandparents that are former military, does that count?
    Preacher said

I wonder why that slogan never caught on. It's a catchy little jingle. Maybe something like this...

Edit: For those of you that are current or former military or have parents who were, I highly recommend USAA. They make even GEICO "squeal like a pig."
  • PreacherPreacher Potomac, MD Icrontian
    edited August 2003
    Unfortunately, I just went to their website.

www.usaa.com

And it only mentions parents and spouses, not grandparents.:bawling: