I´m on teh move!!

TheLostSwedeTheLostSwede Trondheim, Norway Icrontian
edited August 2003 in Folding@Home
First time that i am yellow and hopefully i´ll stay that way.

Fold on!!

Comments

• TBonZTBonZ Ottawa, ON Icrontian
    edited August 2003
    Feels good don't it! Great effort Mack! :vimp:
  • LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited August 2003
    Educate me, please. What does it mean to be "yellow"?
  • GHoosdumGHoosdum Icrontian
    edited August 2003
    I think it means he scares easily... ;D
    edited August 2003
    Well, they did chase him out of Ireland! j/k
  • TheLostSwedeTheLostSwede Trondheim, Norway Icrontian
    edited August 2003
    Leonardo said
    Educate me, please. What does it mean to be "yellow"?

Look in the picture and at my name. What´s the colour of the fonts? The colour guide is on the top pf that statspage. If you have a production over 1K the last 7 days, you will have your username in yellow font.

**EDIT** I´m back to green again after the last update. O whell, it was fun as long as it lasted. :(
    edited August 2003
    Leonardo said
    Well, they did chase him out of Ireland! j/k

:D

That was Bentes fault. Women are dangerous and powerful.
  • shwaipshwaip bluffin' with my muffin Icrontian
    edited August 2003
    noo...another for my threat list :-( It's you and BDR now.
    edited August 2003
    Where do I find that page the displays the statistics like that?
    edited August 2003
    in the extreme overclockers stats in the everything sticky :)
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited August 2003
    September 15th, I personally will install 18.00GHz of 600MHz Durons folding under my name. I facilitated the existence of all of them, I administrate them.

That will add to my 2.2GHz AXP, 1.53GHz AXP, and 800MHz Thunderbird.
    edited August 2003
    I personally install 18.00GHz of 600MHz

:D:respect:
  • mmonninmmonnin Centreville, VA
    edited August 2003
    WHAT AN OVERCLOCK!!!;)

The stats page is also in my sig.:) Lower right.
  • TBonZTBonZ Ottawa, ON Icrontian
    edited August 2003
    Nice Thrax! New job or back to school? :vimp:
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited August 2003
    Both, actually. I work for the school as the student administrator for 2 private computer labs.

I get paid like **** because it falls under school advised work...But what I can put on my resume:

"Windows Server 2003 Enterprise Edition Administrator; September 2003 - June 2004"

Is priceless.

ENOUGH THREAD JACKING

Good job Mack! Good to see you climbin' the ranks again!

:D:D
  • Omega65Omega65 Philadelphia, Pa
    edited August 2003
    Come & get me People! ;D;D;D;D
    edited August 2003
    OK, I'm even more dense than usual tonight. Would someone please post a link to the page that shows the stats shown in Mac's and Omega's posts.
    edited August 2003
    Thanks, guys! :wave:

790 for the week/235 for last 24 hours! Woo hoo!
  • edited August 2003
    I'm still trying to get my first red listing, but I don't think I can make it happen with what I'm folding with presently. I guess I'll have to try to get together 1 more AMD system to take the place of my laptop on my farm.;)
  • mmonninmmonnin Centreville, VA
    edited August 2003
    Eh hem....in my sig. Lower right. ExtremeOverClocking Stats. For easy access.
  • EnverexEnverex Worcester, UK Icrontian
    edited August 2003
    Huzzah

NS
    edited August 2003
    :fold: wtg NS
    edited August 2003
    Just suddenly realised that my Server was not doing anything, at all... so I put folding on that (With Windows machines it can slow down MySQL quieries emensely, but didn't even a 0.000001 on to the speed, so its safe (as it's a Linux box)). My laptop was doing nothing, so I put it on that too, and it's running on this machine when I am not gaming (so its running most the time), and its running on the old machine downstairs too. But still, don't think I will be going anywhere else soon as thats all the power I have.

NS
    edited August 2003
    If you use your laptop off the battery, make sure you stop folding...it makes the battery go really fast. (knows from experience)
    edited August 2003
    shwaip said
    If you use your laptop off the battery, make sure you stop folding...it makes the battery go really fast. (knows from experience)

I feel really insulted now........

NS
    edited August 2003
    NightShade737 said
    Just suddenly realised that my Server was not doing anything, at all... so I put folding on that (With Windows machines it can slow down MySQL quieries emensely, but didn't even a 0.000001 on to the speed, so its safe (as it's a Linux box)). My laptop was doing nothing, so I put it on that too, and it's running on this machine when I am not gaming (so its running most the time), and its running on the old machine downstairs too. But still, don't think I will be going anywhere else soon as thats all the power I have.

NS

I´m using Mysql, Apache, Vbulletin and PHP with my only machine as well and this one spits out a good 6-700 points a week at 2.3 gig. Outlook is hogging a lot though. I have it set to look for email every 3 minutes..must change it to 10 i think.
    edited August 2003
    Mackanz said
    NightShade737 said
    no point writing it all

I´m using Mysql, Apache, Vbulletin and PHP with my only machine as well and this one spits out a good 6-700 points a week at 2.3 gig. Outlook is hogging a lot though. I have it set to look for email every 3 minutes..must change it to 10 i think.

Thats the thing, On Windows, F@H seems to slow things down, even if it is only slightly (even in idle mode) i.e. Database queries take longer etc etc, i.e. Someone on hexus was running ASP using SQL and the query time went from 0.0004 to 0.26 per query, and for that reason I didn't run F@H on my server, but since I switched it to Linux I didn't think about testing it, and after testing it, it's fine, which is nice as it slowed it down in Windows.

So yeah, it's the other way round from what it sounds like you were saying, its not F@H that gets slowed down, it's everything else (not EVERTHING, but still. Also seems to be machine dependant as to wether it slows anything down on your system or not).

Annnnnyyway......

NS
    edited August 2003
    NS, thanks for your efforts.

Mac, ah you just had to introduce to another statistics page, didn't you. Now I find myself checking once or twice a day. Oh well, as long as I'm talking, I might as post a pic:
    edited August 2003
    This is an even better picture. It´s from your Potential Threats view. These stats are nice aren´t they? :D:D