Anyone want a Dual PIII Tualatin mobo that takes DDR RAM?

Geeky1Geeky1 University of the Pacific (Stockton, CA, USA)
edited August 2005 in Trading Post
I found a company that had 8 MSI Pro266TD-LRs in stock a week or two ago. They subsequently sold out. They got 1 back in stock a few minutes ago, but that's now gone too (no, I didn't buy it... but I told someone on S-M about it 'cause I know they've wanted one for a while and they did). If a few of you guys want one, I could e-mail them and see if there's any way they might be able to get a few more... They want about $110 for them. Anyone interested?

As for the board... as far as I'm concerned, this is the second best PIII board ever made- the Iwill DVD266u-RN being the best, but good luck finding that thing anywhere- and it is exceptionally hard to find. I've got both an Iwill DVD266 and a MSI Pro266... the MSI I bought off Newegg's refurb a year or two ago, and that was the last time I ever saw them in stock there. The Iwill I got off ebay. Both show up on ebay on very rare occasions, but they tend to go for like $140-$200 from what I've seen. If you want a dual PIII board that takes DDR RAM, this is probably the best chance you'll get to get one (assuming they can get any more in stock)

Comments

• drasnordrasnor Starship Operator Hawthorne, CA Icrontian
    edited January 2005
    I bought that one a few minutes ago. Man, now I have to find some Tualatins.

-drasnor :fold:
  • Geeky1Geeky1 University of the Pacific (Stockton, CA, USA)
    edited January 2005
    ...or you could just go with some like 550Es or something so as to not make my 1GHz CUmines feel completely inferior :p
    edited January 2005
    Your 1GHz Cu's are already inferior to the 1.1GHz Cu's in my P2B-DS. :D

• jchanbrjchanbr Brazil - São Paulo
    edited August 2005
    I know that is past 7 months of this post, but I'm trying to find a dual P3 mobo with ddr memo. :(

Can you get some clue to get one? ;)

[]'s
    edited August 2005
    Good luck man, outside of eBay I haven't got a clue. If you find some though let me know 'cuz I need another one.