Hotrodsun

edited February 2005 in Trading Post
Big shouts out to Hotrodsun. Just finished our second transaction without a hitch. He's a great trader who I'd love to do business with again.

Comments

• primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited September 2003
    Just wanted to say that dealing with Hotrodsun has been A+ all the way.

Thanks for the great deal!
  • ketoketo Occupied. Or is it preoccupied? Icrontian
    edited November 2003
    Sold him a motherboard, communication was excellent, payment was very prompt. Thank you Adam.
  • edited December 2003
    bumping this for a great trader: Hotrodsun

:)
  • edited December 2003
    Bump for a great trader: Hotrodsun
    :)
    hope you ram Folds good for ya :D
  • edited March 2004
    I bought a D-Link 24 port managed switch from him. Packaging was first rate. They could have drop kicked it for a field goal and it would have come out without a scratch. Smokin' deal and great communication. A+ trader and highly recommended.

KingFish
  • Geeky1Geeky1 University of the Pacific (Stockton, CA, USA)
    edited March 2004
    Bought a 4-drive SCA SCSI enclosure from him. Price was outstanding, shipping couldn't possibly have been faster (it was shipped the day he got my payment), and it was packaged well enough that I could probably have run the box over with my car and had the drive cage come out unscathed. :D

In short: Highly recommended. :thumbsup:
  • edited May 2004
    I forgot to mention that I bought a 24 port DLink switch from him. It was an excellent deal. He gets my recommendations for sure. It's been purring along great for months now.

KingFish

//edit: Now I see why I thought I posted about him. I wasn't going crazy after all. It was in another thread. Mods, can you take care of this and merge the two hotrodsun threads? Thanks
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited February 2005
    Hotrodsun is a fantastic a+ trader all the way. I ordered a bundle of games from him and everything came exactly as described - retail boxes, like new, even with the warranty cards and everything still in the box! He's a real pro too - as soon as I paid, he had a fedex tracking number sent to me immediately. He's a total asset to the community :thumbsup: