Yellow Club

LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciersEagle River, Alaska Icrontian
edited August 2003 in Folding@Home
OK, I'm in! I could have posted in Mackanz' thread. But, having a bad day and being needy :bawling: , I thought I'd toot my own horn.

I was just introduced to this page a couple days ago. It has been providing me a lot of motivation to 'kick it up'. :p

Comments

• mmonninmmonnin Centreville, VA
    edited August 2003
    I will be there soon.:)
  • pseudonympseudonym Michigan Icrontian
    edited August 2003
    Sweet, nice job Leo. I'm still holding onto my nice boldfaced type :) I really need to get my other computer up and running, I'm getting greedy.... Hmmmpf, is it a bad thing when I'm thinking of building a new computer, just to OC this old 2100 and leave it folding all the time??? Sickness I tell you, a sickness.........
  • LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited August 2003
    Sounds like someone I know!
  • WuGgaRoOWuGgaRoO Not in the shower Icrontian
    edited August 2003
    w00t!!!
  • fatcatfatcat Mizzou Icrontian
    edited August 2003
    :thumbsup: Awesome job Leo!
    :fold:

fc
  • FormFactorFormFactor At the core of forgotten
    edited August 2003
    Awesome site!!

cant seem to locate my name on it though.
  • MancabusMancabus Charlottesville, VA
    edited August 2003
    I recently became a part of this club as well, all due to PC's at work and some customer machines. In all I think I now have 16 to 20 machines folding, I kinda lost count.

Orange is next baby!
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    edited August 2003
    FormFactor, you are on page 3 in postion 215. Where'd the production go, man? :(
  • edited August 2003
    From the way my weekly output has increased recenhtly, I should be in the yellow by next week! w00t for me!
  • EnverexEnverex Worcester, UK Icrontian
    edited August 2003
    I think, I may JUST be able to hit yellow...... not sure though.....

NS
  • TheLostSwedeTheLostSwede Trondheim, Norway Icrontian
    edited August 2003
    I blew my NF7 board the other day so my production will be very low the next week. :(

Damn, the vmem mod is tough to do on that board.
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited August 2003
    As one of the top ten producers (Depending on the day, top eleven), I can say that the stats page gave me a lot of motivation to keep looking for new PC's add to my roster. I check it a few times daily. Love it... yep.
  • TBonZTBonZ Ottawa, ON Icrontian
    edited August 2003
    Great job Leo!! :thumbsup:

I'm in the yellow as well and still rising, I won't have hit my peak until friday night when my farm came back online a week ago. :)
  • t1rhinot1rhino Toronto
    edited August 2003
    Great job peeps! tbonz, it looks like you might go orange by friday. :fold:
  • csimoncsimon Acadiana Icrontian
    edited August 2003
    :thumbsup: great job leo and tbonz ...keep up the good work!!!:thumbsup::fold: