FS: Router, 9600XT, Totally MAD

KwitkoKwitko Sheriff of Banning (Retired)By the thing near the stuff Icrontian
edited March 2005 in Trading Post
For Sale:

Belkin 4-port router - I bought it because I was having problems with my Linksys and VPN, but I figured out the problem. I'd return it to CompUSA but I lost my receipt. The router comes in the original box with all cables and software. It's brand new. The router sells for $41.99 on Newegg, but you can pick this beauty up for the low, low price of $30 shipped!

///SOLD///<strike>ATI Radeon 9600XT - I bought it to replace my Ti4600, but I decided to get a 9800Pro or XT instead. It's yours for the amazing price of $50 shipped</strike>!!

Totally MAD 7-CD set - This is a serious collectors item! Every issued of MAD Magazine from 1952 to 1998. That's over 500 issues! This beauty is now out-of-print. Brand new it cost $99. Currently they sell on eBay for over $60. The box is a little beat up but the CDs are in mint condition. This amazing piece of American history can be yours for $40 shipped!!!

No Heatware, but I've got a 100% feedback rating on eBay under the name moe_szyslak.

Comments

• ShortyShorty Manchester, UK Icrontian
    edited March 2005
    Pm :)
  • JimboraeJimborae Newbury, Berks, UK New
    edited March 2005
    ygpm re the card,,, hopefully Dan was after something else ;D
  • JimboraeJimborae Newbury, Berks, UK New
    edited March 2005
    Jimborae wrote:
    ,,, hopefully Dan was after something else ;D

Oh Bollocks, right Mr Short One, I'm coming up to Manc with a baseball bat to get whats rightfully (or not) mine & stop your early morning starts on the forum. You're :screwed: ;D
  • KwitkoKwitko Sheriff of Banning (Retired) By the thing near the stuff Icrontian
    edited March 2005
    Bumpity bumpity bumparoo!