Comments

• profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited August 2003
    Way to pick it up, dude!

:respect::fold:
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited August 2003
    Sweet.... Anyone else close.... Not me.
  • LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited August 2003
    Excellent.
  • FAH_WWFAH_WW Training in Indianapolis, IN
    edited August 2003
    Congratulations :D - I'm kinda jealous of how much folding power you guys have here, I'm the only one on our CMF team (1511) which is running redhot :D - that Shorty Fella just wont fold for the CMF team, keeps folding for short-media (can't imagine why, LOL)

Doing gr8 you guys :D - keep up the fold :D
    edited August 2003
    If anything ever happens that would make you unsatisified with your fine time, you'd be welcomed here!
  • TBonZTBonZ Ottawa, ON Icrontian
    edited August 2003
    Hi WW, really good to see you and thx for that. Just keep up the fold my friend because that's all that really counts. You are a credit to the entire Folding community. :thumbsup:

I remember when, seemed like just last week when Mike tore past me covered in orange, nice folding man, continue lighting the fire under the Top 10's collective butt's, lord knows I'm trying. :respect:
    edited August 2003
    Currently we've got 2 'yellows' - sometimes 3 :D

I'm hoping Vijay and pals will release an Opteron optimised version soon, so I can find out if it performs really well in 64 bit, hehe.

Looking at the beast that was described elsewhere, the one with 1TB of storage :D - I bet that's got FAH installed, somewhere, hidden away :D

Leonardo: as it's the team I started, it's unlikely I'll move for a bit, but thanks for the offer anyway & as TBonz says, it's the fold that counts, whatever your team, nationality, or whatever else could divide us LOL

I'm trying to keep our team (Cable Modems UK) in the top 100. It's hard work, you're a tad higher, hehe ;)

Hopefully we can get some stats like xtreme on the folding site sometime, I just havent had time to scratch my backside recently if you know what I mean (embarrassingly still on phpBB 203). Need to get that done sometime soon (got some security fixes on there but could do with anti-robotic registration mod).

Catch you all & will try to check in here when I can too :D
    edited August 2003
    as it's the team I started

Loyalty is sometimes critical. I wish your team the best; but not better than ours. :scratch: (Does that make sense?)
  • GHoosdumGHoosdum Icrontian
    edited August 2003
    Leonardo said
    as it's the team I started

Loyalty is sometimes critical. I wish your team the best; but not better than ours. :scratch: (Does that make sense?)

It makes perfect sense; you wish their team the best, and our team the best-est... :wtf:
  • shwaipshwaip bluffin' with my muffin Icrontian
    edited August 2003
    GHoosdum said
    It makes perfect sense; you wish their team the best, and our team the best-est... :wtf:

or at least the best-er
  • EnverexEnverex Worcester, UK Icrontian
    edited August 2003
    Or the bestest, with a vengence......

NS
    edited August 2003
    Uh sure - that's what I meant!:o
  • MikeP928MikeP928 New Joisey
    edited August 2003
    Thanks guys,

Hadn't been keeping track of the stats much lately since Statsmans been down... Glad to be able to lend a hand/cpu :) !

BTW: looking at my numbers as of late, it looks like going over to the Dark Side has been good to me... two of my recently added rigs include a P4 2.4/533 and a 3.2HT/800/i875 combo. They make those protiens fold like mad!

Again, thanks for the kind words! ! !
  • ReignReign New York
    edited August 2003
    edited August 2003
    Yeah statsman is STILL not available from where I'm at. Hopefully I can get something sorted with Randy at some point. I'll keep asking ;)
  • mmonninmmonnin Centreville, VA
    edited August 2003
    Great work Mike.

Nice to see you WW.:)
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited August 2003
    DAMMIT! Another threat to my quest for top 5!

Just as I was anticipating overtacking gmackey, looks like MikeP928 is outfolding me by 100%

Time for that opteron to kick in!