The *OFFICIAL* Race To 3 Million/Bayou Brawl Heavyweight Bout

2»

Comments

• QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited November 2005
    Hey Kingfish... Glad you're alive. :D

Is there a particular reason you switched some of your rigs to TechReport #2630? Did I miss something? :confused:
  • GHoosdumGHoosdum Icrontian
    edited November 2005
    He's saving all his energy for an amazing come-from-behind victory maybe?

Or maybe he's saving up to buy our pharaoh some crawfish? ;)
  • csimoncsimon Acadiana Icrontian
    edited November 2005
    GHoosdum wrote:
    Or maybe he's saving up to buy our pharaoh some crawfish? ;)
    Well if he comes to Maurice I'm buyin'! :thumbsup:
  • edited November 2005
    sectorz: It'll probably be six months to a year before I get things back to normal. I'm selling off my farm nodes so I can rebuild bigger and better next time around. I hated having 10 or so nodes sitting around doing nothing while they depreciated so it's best the money sits in an account until I'm ready again.

dragonv8: Thanks, and it looks like you have the farm in tip top shape. Congratulations on your upcoming conquest and crown. You'll wear it well, you certainly have earned it after all this time.

Q: I switched all my rigs over. The ones folding for SM are ones I have lost contact with or haven't managed to track down yet. I'm nuking/converting them as I can. I don't participate with the team or forums any more and leave it at that.

Ghoos: Yep, I owe him crawfish and it's almost crawfish season.....I'm still good for the wager :D
  • GHoosdumGHoosdum Icrontian
    edited November 2005
    KingFish wrote:
    Q: I switched all my rigs over.

At least you're still folding. The project is definitely a worthy cause, regardless of what team you're on. :thumbsup::fold:
  • edited November 2005
    Most definitely. I'm afraid the landscape is getting a bit crowded due to many newer distributed computing projects and BOINC.
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited November 2005
    Well... as GH said, I'm glad you're still folding. Please keep us in mind if you want to come back to a great family of folders. ;)
  • Sledgehammer70Sledgehammer70 California Icrontian
    edited November 2005
    great to see you back KingFish! I hope someday we can see you compete again for the top 10!
  • edited November 2005
    compete again for the top 10!

Compete for the top ten, I think not, He is gonna compete all the way up the first spot ;D:thumbsup: