EMIII Rally 2005 Skin

profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
edited April 2005 in Folding@Home
I modified the Team S-M EMIII skin to reflect our current team rally. If anyone wants to use it, please help yourself.

Just put it in the "Skins" subfolder in the EMIII folder and use the program config tool to choose it. :)

:smokin:

Comments

• entropyentropy Yah-Der-Hey (Wisconsin)
    edited April 2005
    Cool. Looks good :). I thought the cog was a donut at first, though ;D
  • floontfloont Texas
    edited April 2005
    Mmmm........donuts.

Nice job Prof, looks great.

floont
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited April 2005
    Damn atkin's diet!!! No donuts....

Looks good Prof...
  • dragonV8dragonV8 not here much New
    edited April 2005
    Prof.......... :thumbsup::thumbsup:
  • Lord_NightLord_Night Piqua Ohio
    edited April 2005
    donuts... donuts... donuts... donuts... donuts... donuts... donuts... donuts... donuts... donuts... donuts... donuts... donuts... donuts... donuts... donuts...

MUST have donuts... ;D

Nice job on the EMIII there Prof
    edited April 2005
    Lord_Night wrote:
    donuts... donuts... donuts... donuts... donuts... donuts... donuts... donuts... donuts... donuts... donuts... donuts... donuts... donuts... donuts... donuts...

MUST have donuts... ;D

Real funny.... :shakehead

Just wait until I'm 500 lbs for all the donuts.... ;D;D I have lost 5 lbs in the first week. :thumbsup:
  • profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited April 2005
    Where's Jim Schoenfeld when you really need him? :vimp:

(Near the bottom, under The Koharski Incident)

For those on a diet, here's a less donut-ish logo. Just replace the old "middle_top.bmp" file with this one:
    edited April 2005
    ;D;D;D Thanks Prof.
  • csimoncsimon Acadiana Icrontian
    edited April 2005
    any idea how to replace the electron microscope logo in the middle with something more custom?
    edited April 2005
    csimon wrote:
    any idea how to replace the electron microscope logo in the middle with something more custom?
    It doesn't appear in the list of bitmaps which comprise the entire skin. My guess is that the author of the program might not want that part altered.

If memory serves, that area links back to the EMIII page and is used to notify the user of updates to the program.

BTW: If you go to the link above and click on "Skins Info" on the left-hand side you'll find ideas for making a skin yourself. The more the merrier. :)

Also: I was checking out the ini file for the skin and discovered that the original S-M skin was designed by our teammate mondi. I hope he doesn't mind that I (very slightly) modified his creation.

Say the word and I'll remove it, ol' buddy. :)
    edited April 2005
    i customized the default and came up with this one quite a while back. I just cut out the frills and left it plain more or less. I'm partial to it since I've never used photoshop and I instead used paint ...pixel by painstaking pixel!
    edited April 2005
    How much scrolling does it take to see all your rigs? :cool:
    edited April 2005
    LOL ...well this is in the lab and I have it down to a routine. I click the bottom arrow 13 times to see the next 13 rigs and I know then I have 1 left ... ;D
    The biggest issue is that they are all connected via wireless. It's take forever for emIII to gather all those signals. So I pick the icon and open the classroom, eat breakfast, check my mail box, etc. ;D I can't wait to get everything 80211g. :bawling:
    edited April 2005
    csimon wrote:
    ...The biggest issue is that they are all connected via wireless. It's take forever for emIII to gather all those signals...I can't wait to get everything 80211g. :bawling:
    You'll get no pity from me. ;D
    edited April 2005
    ;D it's ok I'm used to it ...I only check once a day anyway just to make sure everything is going strong! :nudge:
  • TroganTrogan London, UK
    edited April 2005
    Hope you don't mind me asking this here?

Look at the Attached pic, the Upload Status has remained the same throughtout the day. What's going on?

edited April 2005
    ...the Upload Status has remained the same throughtout the day. What's going on?

Most likely the server where it wants to turn in the work is down. See what it looks like tomorrow. Obviously the connection on your end is fine, or we wouldn't have received your message. :)
  • TroganTrogan London, UK
    edited April 2005
    It's been sent :thumbsup:
  • DonutDonut Maine New
    edited April 2005
    Lord_Night wrote:

MUST have donuts... ;D

Nice job on the EMIII there Prof

:hiding: I think I might get a complex :D

Btw, nice skin, I'll use it when I get home. :thumbsup:
  • MrNiceGuyMrNiceGuy Denmark
    edited April 2005
    Nice one.. Installing :)
    Dabbled in making my own skin for a while (or actually just replacing the previously mentioned logo in the middle). I had a nice "Team Icrontic" in it a while back (ehr.. a long while back ;D), until the author changed the program in some update.

Still, nice skin :)
    edited April 2005
    MrNiceGuy wrote:
    ...Still, nice skin :)
    Give mondi credit for the hard part. I just slapped a cog, some text, and the Fold For Life graphic on it.

Glad you like it. :)