EMIII 3.1.5 fix

csimoncsimon Acadiana Icrontian
edited April 2005 in Folding@Home
I just got the update banner for EMIII 3.1.5 and clicked it to go grab the update. Once I got there all they had was the old 3.1.3 dated 4-11-05. I dloaded it anyway and it gave me the new 3.1.5. Not sure when that will be corrected but thought I'd just let you know about it and that it works ok.

Also ...it fixed the qmd issue and now all my qmd's read the way they are supposed to ...like "50 of 100".

Anyway just a headsup! :fold:

Comments

• edited April 2005
    I just d/l'ed it myself. I didn't see anything listed saying it's fixed the tracking of the p147x series yet though. I know that storing a record of the p147x series was still broken on the 3.1.3 update, will see if 3.1.5 records the p1477 this machine is presently working on later today when it finishes up.
  • lemonlimelemonlime Canada Member
    edited April 2005
    Awesome, always wondered why my QMD core units were so off :D
  • profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited April 2005
    Thanks for the tip, :csimon::D

I didn't get the "Update Available..." notice. Thanks to you I didn't miss it. :thumbsup:
  • MrNiceGuyMrNiceGuy Denmark
    edited April 2005
    Thanks for the update, saves me being confused when I get there ;D
    Noticed the update-message, just hadn't been bothered to get it yet :)

EDIT: Nevermind, it's fixed on the site now, 3.15 announced :)
  • profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited April 2005
    There is a 3.1.6 version out now, except it still shows up as being 3.1.5 (and announces the update every time I view the program).

All of the new files have the same date/time stamp as the old ones. We'll see if it's fixed soon.