Mancunian Is Ruinin' 4K

profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
edited May 2005 in Milestones
How about that guy Mancunian? Here he goes with his 4,000-Point milestone. One step away from the BWA - better start clearing some space in your trophy case now!

:woowoo: :fold::fold::fold::fold:

Comments

• MrNiceGuyMrNiceGuy Denmark
    edited April 2005
    Nice one dude :) Keep it going!
  • botheredbothered Manchester UK
    edited April 2005
    Go manc go. :D:thumbsup::D
  • VolvoVolvo Eureka, Ca on the Pacific
    edited April 2005
    Hey Manc,
    You're sure foldin um steady...That's 4K already dude. :thumbsup:
    You're cookin WU's Manc :smokin:
  • dragonV8dragonV8 not here much New
    edited April 2005
    Congrats on another milestone, Mancunian. :)

Way to F:fold:LD. :thumbsup:
  • MancunianMancunian Manchester, UK
    edited May 2005
    Hi guys. Thanks a lot and yes, not breakin' any world records but remember that great Australian sportsman, 'Steady' Eddie Charlton (sure YOU will Prof! :)) well he was a great man and I'm takin' after him! :)

And don't worry, Prof, I cleared off that space for the BWA AGES ago - one beautiful cup that ... hoping to be there very soon. Currently processing another 600 pointer due to end 16:23 on Wednesday so got another couple of days to polish it up for me please, Prof! :D

And yes I have been doing some WUs too but that's because I had a short 'run' of some quite small ones lately rather than the bigger/longer ones but hey, I don't mind WHAT kind they are as long as it keeps me ticking over. :)

And sorry I've been a bit quiet around the forums of late. Just a bit busy with one thing or another to do my usual nightly trawl of all the new posts from "today" and "yesterday" as I was. Doesn't mean I'm not thinking about all the new guys, new milestones being achieved daily etc. But as Arnie once said (allegedly) ... I'll be back! :D:thumbsup:

:smokin: