Looking for (UK) : 200FSB CPU, Cheap GPU and PC100.

SpinnerSpinner Birmingham, UK
edited September 2003 in Trading Post
Basically I'm after a high end 200FSB AMD CPU, i.e anything between a 1 and 1.4 GIG Thunderbird/Duron, I'm also looking for a cheap video card, something along the lines of a GF2 MX or roundabouts and some PC100 memory, preferably at least 256MB worth.

Because I'm trying to keep the price down, I'm really only asking the UK folk amoung us, but if anyone not too far away in Europe has something to offer, I'm open to that.

Cheers

SPINNER

Comments

• LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited September 2003
    Spinner,

I wouldn't rule out purchases from North America. For an item that small, shipping to the UK wouldn't be that expensive. For customs (import duty) though, the sender would need to designate the item for low value and as a gift. This has worked well for me before when I've shipped private sale items to Europe.

Also, PayPal now handles payment in several currencies, with a fair exchange rate.
  • SpinnerSpinner Birmingham, UK
    edited September 2003
    Okay, fair enough. I'm open to that then.
  • EnverexEnverex Worcester, UK Icrontian
    edited September 2003
    Been trying to sell this for ages and no-one seemed to want it, so I put it on ebay. If no-one bids you've got yourself a bargain :(

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2752027277

I have a Voodoo 3 aswell, but I am keeping it to see if I can ever augment it into my amiga :cool:

NS
  • SpinnerSpinner Birmingham, UK
    edited September 2003
    Congratulations, you now have your first bid!:D

I figured it was at least worth £16.;) Me bidding might get it some attention as well.