2»

Comments

• sfleurietsfleuriet Texas New
    edited May 2005
    ok i just changed all the bmp files to jpg files. :thumbsup:

http://stevoscomputers.gotdns.com
  • deicistdeicist Manchester, UK
    edited May 2005
    On a style note, is it really necessary to have a heading above each link that just says exactly what the link says? looks like the website for the department of redundancy department :D
    edited May 2005
    lol yeah i do need help with that.. i cant decide how i should do that- any suggestions on a new link system for the homepage would be great!
  • deicistdeicist Manchester, UK
    edited May 2005
    How about some kind of button? Just do each link as a picture of a button. Doesn't have to be anything fancy, just a plain rectangle would do, but it'd make the text stand out much more (for example you could have dark blue buttons and white text) and get rid of the need for headings.
  • edited May 2005
    I like I like good job make the filesize load smaller now all of my unfortunate dial up friends can view your site too without waiting for 6 hours to load one page with pictures.

Good Job :thumbsup:
    edited May 2005
    How about some kind of button? Just do each link as a picture of a button. Doesn't have to be anything fancy, just a plain rectangle would do, but it'd make the text stand out much more (for example you could have dark blue buttons and white text) and get rid of the need for headings.
    okay I might try to do something like that- thanks
    I like I like good job make the filesize load smaller now all of my unfortunate dial up friends can view your site too without waiting for 6 hours to load one page with pictures.
    thanks!!!! :D:cool:
  • edited May 2005
    no problem