Cool Mod here

CaffeineMeCaffeineMe Cedar Rapids, IA
edited June 2003 in Hardware
Picture a PC built into a monitor. I did not build this, from Slashdot.

http://members.shaw.ca/northvanmike/page1.html

Comments

• CycloniteCyclonite Tampa, Florida Icrontian
    edited June 2003
    :wow: I want one!
  • ClutchClutch North Carolina New
    edited June 2003
    Very slick, but the color choice could be better. Got to honor the dedication of someone to put it together.
  • mmonninmmonnin Centreville, VA
    edited June 2003
    Cool kick ass system in a monitor. There were no size restraints tho. Put it in a 13" monitor and now were talkin.
  • CycloniteCyclonite Tampa, Florida Icrontian
    edited June 2003
    Yeah, I didn't like the color scheme, but just the idea and being able to put it together... Wow...
  • mcwcmcwc Vancouver, BC Member
    edited June 2003
    Man, that guy has skills. First homemade iMac clone that I have seen but'll it'll never force me to get rid of my towers.
    I'm with Trekky on the colour scheme. Green doesn't really go well with that mod.
  • Omega65Omega65 Philadelphia, Pa
    edited June 2003
    WOW! That was one Kick @$$ mod!
  • Red-DawnRed-Dawn Been kidnapped and being held hostage in Edinburgh
    edited June 2003
    Wish i had the time, an old monitor and some £££ to try that. but still its 1 kick ass mod!!
  • dodododo Landisville, PA
    edited June 2003
    I think he has too many drives sticking out the front. Part of the beauty of the iMac and clones are their simplicity. Plus its an ugly color I think. That plexiglass bending was HOT!!!

~dodo
  • Geeky1Geeky1 University of the Pacific (Stockton, CA, USA)
    edited June 2003
    I've been thinking about doing this for a while, but I have never gotten around to it, mostly because I'd want a honking big monitor, and 20" LCDs are too expensive still... I've also thought about putting one in a TV, but the same issue of cost pops up there as well...

I don't think the color is that great either, but the concept is good, and he certainly put a ton of work into it...
  • aZnWankstaaZnWanksta Baton Rouge
    edited June 2003
    Wow... all that time and effort, people complain about the color. It's his case, his mod, hell if he like ****in pink, that's his choice.
  • KilJaedenKilJaeden USA
    edited June 2003
    Only one to go. I have seen this mod posted on every one of the modding forums that I go to except for one. That one is almost dead right now. There is a new post in the modding forum like only once a week.