Welcome SpywareShooter to Team 93!

primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' BoopinDetroit, MI Icrontian
edited June 2005 in Folding@Home
A longtime valued member of our site has now joined our folding team! Welcome aboard, SS! :D

:smokin:

Comments

• SpywareShooterSpywareShooter 127.0.0.1
    edited June 2005
    Thanks for the welcome. Sorry it took me so long to join, I just wanted to do some research and make sure it wouldn't cause lag when gaming or anything. I finally joined and have found it doesn't interfere with anything, so I'm going to continue folding. I've also created a post for when I fix people's HJT logs to try to get them to start folding. Its pretty cool. Now I'm just waiting to get my old Celeron 566 online so I can start folding with that (yay to long WU's :)).
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited June 2005
    WOW... another convert. Thanks for adding you PC to our research. :thumbsup:
  • LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited June 2005
    Welcome, Sir! :cool:
  • DonutDonut Maine New
    edited June 2005
    Welcome SpywareShooter. :fold:
  • TroganTrogan London, UK
    edited June 2005
    Welcome SS :thumbsup:
    edited June 2005
    Thanks

Do the welcome messages come when you complete your first WU? I joined about a week ago but didn't get a welcome message until the day I got my first WU completed. I'm not complaining, just wondering if that was the cause.
  • GrayFoxGrayFox /dev/urandom Member
    edited June 2005
    Hey welcome
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited June 2005
    We have no way to know when someone joins until you complete a WU. Then EOC shows that you have "Joined". It should really state... "Date First WU Completed".

:thumbsup:
  • mmonninmmonnin Centreville, VA
    edited June 2005
    Thanks for joining us SS!
  • DexterDexter Vancouver, BC Canada
    edited June 2005
    Hey, it's about time SS! Welcome to the Team. :)

Dexter...
  • TBonZTBonZ Ottawa, ON Icrontian
    edited June 2005
    Great to see you participating SS, good on you. Add +10 to your karma. :fold:
  • profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited June 2005
    Thanks

Do the welcome messages come when you complete your first WU?...
    As QCH mentioned, yep, that's the way it works.

You might want to keep an eye on the Notable Milestones Forum. Once you hit 1,000 points (it'll happen sooner than you think!) your name will be popping up in there on a regular basis. :)

Thanks for joining Team 93.

:smokin:
    edited June 2005
    Thanks. I already have around 250 from a Tinker and I'm on a 128 pointer now so I should be at 1000 soon :).