Custom water cooled high performance system

EQuitoEQuito SoCal, USA
edited July 2005 in Trading Post
Hi all,

Buy the whole package or any combination of components and get a nice discount.
International shipping available courtesy of OPPainter at an additional fee plus shipping costs

Memory: retail 2 x 256 Kingston HyperX PC3500 original BH5 chips $100 (heatspreaders removed but included). Overclocks stable up to 270MHz (2-2-2-5 @ 3.6v) http://valid.x86-secret.com/show_oc.php?id=22006

Cooling (3/8" ID) $150 for the whole package which includes: SOLD Swiftech MCP650 water pump, MCW6000 CPU waterblock, MCR120 120mm radiator kit and MCRES-525 drive bay reservoir

Dell UltraSharp 2005FPW 20.1-inch Wide Aspect Flat Panel LCD Monitor w/speaker $350 SOLD
http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/ProductDetail.aspx?sku=320-4111&c=us&l=en&cs=19&category_id=6198&first=true&page=productlisting.aspx

Motherboard: retail DFI LP UT nF4 Ultra-D modified to work in SLI mode $85 (SLI bridge and accessories included) SOLD
[url] http://www.dfi.com.tw/Product/xx_product_spec_details_r_us.jsp?PRODUCT_ID=3471&CATEGORY_TYPE=LP&SITE=NA[/url]

CPU: retail AMD Athlon64 3000+ (1800MHz) 90nm Winchester (CBBFD 0442SPMW) w/factory HSF $125 SOLD
Overclocks stable up to 2700MHz (300x9 @ 1.55v) http://valid.x86-secret.com/show_oc.php?id=22006

Storage: HP 640i 16x IDE DVD+/-RW w/LightScribe technology $75 (includes 30 LS blank DVD's and 30 LS blank CDR's) SOLD
http://www.shopping.hp.com/webapp/shopping/product_detail.do?product_code=Q6766A%23ABA&tab=detailed_specs&storeName=storefronts&landing=&category=dvd_writers&subcat1=dvd_writers&catLevel=3#defaultAnchor

LiteOn 16x DVD-ROM / 48x CD-ROM player $25 SOLD

Case: Chieftech all aluminum full tower $50 SOLD w/window, black floppy drive and front USB-FW ports (small scratch on top)

All components are in excellent working condition and most of them are less than 6 months old.
I can provide invoices of some items so you can use the remaining warranty whenever possible.

Please contact me via PM or email if you have any question or offers. No trades please.
Prices include shipping of my choice within continental US only. PayPal (non-CC funded) accepted.

My Heatware

Thanks in advance! :cheers:

Comments

• EQuitoEQuito SoCal, USA
    edited June 2005
    More pics:
  • TheBaronTheBaron Austin, TX
    edited June 2005
    man with that monitor included and that guaranteed OC, that is a freaking fantastic price
  • GrayFoxGrayFox /dev/urandom Member
    edited June 2005
    Dam I wish I had the cash so bad.

Great price
    edited June 2005
    Thank you both! :cheers:

It's on eBay as of now so wish me luck. If it doesn't go in the next 3 days I'll sale the components separately.
  • PreacherPreacher Potomac, MD Icrontian
    edited June 2005
    Equito,
    can you post the Ebay link?
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited June 2005
    holy crap dude, incredible price
  • Omega65Omega65 Philadelphia, Pa
    edited June 2005
    EQuito wrote:
    Thank you both! :cheers:

It's on eBay as of now so wish me luck. If it doesn't go in the next 3 days I'll sale the components separately.
    Post the Link Equito!
  • Mt_GoatMt_Goat Head Cheezy Knob Pflugerville (north of Austin) Icrontian
    edited June 2005
  • sfleurietsfleuriet Texas New
    edited June 2005
    EQuito wrote:

The link was there the whole time
  • PreacherPreacher Potomac, MD Icrontian
    edited June 2005
    I'm going back to my doctor and getting a refund for that PRK! :(
    edited June 2005
    I'm sorry I didn't reply before but I wasn't getting any notifications until just a minute ago.

The auction will end in about 3 hours.
    I already have offers for most of the components but of course I'll consider more specially from my old friends at SM

:cheers:
    edited June 2005
    I don't know who put it there but I wasn't me. I thought links to eBay were against the rules ... :scratch:
    edited June 2005
    as i understand it, ebay links are fine when you have it at a set price and you're just saying to refer to the ebay link for complete info.

I think its not allowed when just saying "I'm selling an awesome computer. Check it out - ebay link"
    edited June 2005
    as i understand it, ebay links are fine when you have it at a set price and you're just saying to refer to the ebay link for complete info.

I think its not allowed when just saying "I'm selling an awesome computer. Check it out - ebay link"
    oh ok, that makes sense. Thanks for the info. :thumbsup:
    edited June 2005
    No It wasn't. It was put there under "special" dispensation... :D
    edited June 2005
    Omega65 wrote:

ohh ok
    edited June 2005
    Omega65 wrote:
    Thanks Wali, I appreciate it! :cheers:
    edited June 2005
    Everything (except the video card) has been sold pending payment.
    edited June 2005
    wow congratulations! What'd everything sell for?
    edited June 2005
    Thanks! $1000 even

The Radeon is going for $350 w/o WB but it's on hold atm

edited June 2005
    $350 used OEM? thats not bad at all... man you cleaned up well! :thumbsup:
    edited June 2005
    Thread Closed per request :thumbsup:
    edited June 2005
    Thread ReOpened - Parts still available!
    edited June 2005
    what parts?
    edited June 2005
    original thread edited to show available parts.

edited June 2005
    EQuito wrote:
    Motherboard: retail DFI LP UT nF4 Ultra-D modified to work in SLI mode (SLI bridge included) w/all accessories $85
    [url] http://www.dfi.com.tw/Product/xx_product_spec_details_r_us.jsp?PRODUCT_ID=3471&CATEGORY_TYPE=LP&SITE=NA[/url]

CPU: retail AMD Athlon64 3000+ (1800MHz) 90nm Winchester (CBBFD 0442SPMW) w/factory HSF $125
    Overclocks stable up to 2700MHz (300x9 @ 1.55v) http://valid.x86-secret.com/show_oc.php?id=22006

YGPM
    edited June 2005
    Price drop:

Kingston HyperX BH5 is now $125
    Swiftech WC'ing kit is now $150
  • LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited July 2005
    CONCERNING the Ebay link:

Usually, auctions and links to auctions are not allowed in the Deal Depot & Trading Post. Why should Short-Media support someone's for-profit business when we have our own Deals forum? In Equito's case, his goods were listed HERE for sale, did have posted prices, and would be sold to whomever proferred the asking price. That's far different from just using Short-Media space to direct someone elsewhere.

If there are any questions, please PM me.

Leonardo