///ALL SOLD///Extreme hardware at extreme prices: everything must go!

EQuitoEQuito SoCal, USA
edited July 2005 in Trading Post
* * * Everything SOLD * * *

Buy the whole package or any combination of components and get a nice discount.
International shipping available courtesy of OPPainter at an additional fee plus shipping costs

Asetek VapoChill LS for A64 CPU's modified by PC Ice at XtremeResources: $550 + shipping of your choice SOLD
He modified this unit to hold -35c under load (FX-55 @1.8v) and he will honor his warranty. You may contact him if you have any questions.
I bought it from a famous OC'er and personal friend ;) who didn't have a chance to use it because it was 220v so it's almost new with about 3 months of ocasional use. I will include a 2000W transformer ($100 value) that can handle it w/o any problems.

Lian-Li PC-65 USB: $50 + shipping SOLD
Customized for external radiator and to fit the vapo. Also, I neetly cut the tray to change HS's w/o removing the board. Includes two CD and one floppy matching bezels.

3/8" ID Swiftech WC'ing kit: MCR120 single radiator kit, Dual 120mm radiator kit, MCP350 pump and fill & bleed kit: $150 all SOLD

OEM AMD A64 4000+ SD CABHE 0515SPMW: $350 SOLD
Top speed on my vapo is 3.3GHz @1.76v, runs 3D @ 3250MHz same voltage, highest HTT 322 @1.44v w/Mushkin RedLine.

1GB GSkill PC4400 LE retail DC kit: $185 SOLD
Stable up to 300MHz (2.5-4-3-6) @3v http://valid.x86-secret.com/show_oc.php?id=21986

DFI LANPARTY UT nF4 SLI-DR retail: $135 SOLD

2 x eVGA 6800U retail: $325 ea or $600 both SOLD
They OC up to 525/1315 using DD NV-68 waterblocks and chilled water (see my FutureMark published scores for reference)

2 x DangerDen NV-68 for nVidia 6xxx SLI w/quickfit barbs for 3/8" ID tubing: $80 ea or $150 both SOLD
These blocks were originally designed for Asus boards but I bought custom plexi tops from DD to make'em fit my DFI board.

PCP&C Turbo-Cool 510 Express/SLI (Dual Express Video) PSU: $140 SOLD

2 x 80GB Hitachi SATA300 NCQ hard drives: $80 both SOLD

Dell UltraSharp 2005FPW 20.1-inch Wide Aspect Flat Panel LCD Monitor w/speaker: $350 SOLD

Thermalright XP-90C retail: $30 SOLD

All components are in excellent working condition and most of them are less than 3 months old.
I can provide some invoices so you can use the remaining warranty whenever possible

Please contact me via PM or email if you have any question or offers. No trades please.
Prices include insured shipping of my choice depending on size and weight. Only PayPal (non-CC funded) accepted.

My Heatware

Thanks in advance! :cheers:

Comments

• EQuitoEQuito SoCal, USA
    edited June 2005
    more pics:
  • Lord_NightLord_Night Piqua Ohio
    edited June 2005
    DROOOOOLLSSSSS

and starts raiding the kids piggy banks, the couch, car seats. 401k.

;D
  • FlintstoneFlintstone SE Florida
    edited June 2005
    EQ,
    What's the black box in the last pic? Looks like an UPS or a power conditionerand how much is it?

Flint
    edited June 2005
    Sorry, I cannot sell it separately because that's the transformer/inverter to drive the Vapo (115v-220v / 200v-115v)
    http://www.allelectronics.com/cgi-bin/category.cgi?category=790970&item=TC-2000&type=store
    edited June 2005
    Parts still available:

VapoChill LS (PC Ice modified): $650 shipped
    Cooling components (killer deal): $200 ALL shipped
    Lian-Li modified w/extras: $100 shipped
  • mmonninmmonnin Centreville, VA
    edited June 2005
    What kind of temps do you get with the WC setup?
    edited June 2005
    Do you mean the video cards? cause the CPU was cooled by the vapo @ -35 under load
    edited June 2005
    Oh yeah, duhh. Excuse my WCing n00bness.
    edited June 2005
    Bump for lower prices:

VapoChill LS: $600
    Lian-Li PC65-USB: $75
    Swiftech WC'ing package: $175
  • LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited June 2005
    If any members are looking at this thread and need just a nudge to say 'Yes' to the offer:

Equito is a sterling member of this forum and has a superb trading history. He's as honest as they come. You can take him completely at his word.
    edited June 2005
    Thanks for the kind words Leo, I really appreciate it and I can say the same about you bud! :thumbsup:

:cheers:
  • Mt_GoatMt_Goat Head Cheezy Knob Pflugerville (north of Austin) Icrontian
    edited June 2005
    Leonardo wrote:
    If any members are looking at this thread and need just a nudge to say 'Yes' to the offer:

Equito is a sterling member of this forum and has a superb trading history. He's as honest as they come. You can take him completely at his word.
    I agree and His nickname is;

"Brutally Honest Dude"

I have bought from Equito several times including some of what was for sale here with stellar results. The prices he is offering are nothing short of fantastic, is all practically new and well cared for. He obviously needs to liquidate fast and is your gain along with everuone else who is buying. :thumbsup:
    edited June 2005
    Price drop:

Swiftech WC'ing kit is now $150 shipped
    Lian-Li is now $50 + shipping
    edited June 2005
    Ok what exactly is included in the WC kit?

I am new to WC so I am not sure whats all there. I know this pump is there.

http://www.swiftnets.com/products/mcp350.asp

Now the "MCR120 single radiator kit," which is it, just the rad or the kit in the second link.

http://www.swiftnets.com/products/mcr120.asp
    http://www.swiftnets.com/products/h20-120-R3a-0.asp

And whats the "Dual 120mm radiator kit"? Are those the Vid card blocks?

OH and I will take the Lian Li case.(Found out I get to build my sister a computer for college.) I still might take the WC kit as well after you answer my questions.
    edited June 2005
    Hi mmonnin and thanks for your interest.
    I moved the blocks to one of the kits to make it more apaling so now the kits look like this:

* MCR120 single radiator kit, Dual 120mm radiator kit, MCP350 pump, fill & bleed kit and accesories not shown.
    If you were to buy it retail it'll cost you around $230

* Swiftech MCP650 water pump, MCW6000 CPU, MCW50 GPU, MCR120 120mm radiator kit, MCRES-525 drive bay reservoir and accserories not shown.
    If you were to buy it retail it'll cost you around $275

If you buy the case and one kit I'll give you a discount. PM me for details.
    edited June 2005
    Ok I will take all of it. I will put it to good use. I have plans to WC my desktop, a dualie and another socket A system.

Heck in our pics I would have replaced the vid blocks with CPU blocks for the dualie.:)

Let me know how much the total is with shipping and everything. I am heading out right after this but I will be back on in the morning.
  • LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited June 2005
    Ah, more satisfied traders at Short-Media's Deal Depot & Trading Post! :D
    edited June 2005
    Sold!!
    edited June 2005
    New lower price for the VapoChill LS [AC] and transformer @ $550 + shipping

Great deal here folks! :thumbsup:
    Unlike stock units ($870 + shipping), this one holds -35c under load, it's almost new with 3 months of ocasional use.

This unit combined with an AMD A64 3700+, a DFI board and two water-cooled 6800U's helped me achieved the #5 spot at Futuremark's 3D05 and 3D03 Hall of Fame (currently #6)

http://www.futuremark.com/community/halloffame/
  • Mt_GoatMt_Goat Head Cheezy Knob Pflugerville (north of Austin) Icrontian
    edited July 2005
    If you are a serious overcloxker you can't afford to pass this VapoChill up.
    edited July 2005
    Thanks for the bump Larry :thumbsup:

Unfortunatelly, I forgot to update this thread to show that everything is sold.

:cheers: