Want G-Mail.

airbornflghtairbornflght Houston, TX Icrontian
edited June 2005 in Trading Post
Alright I have 49 Gmail invites and I thought I'd give a little back. first come first serve. Post your present email adress, first name, last name. The name doesnt really matter. just give an allias if you want. otherwise i will give you a name to be proud of... :D

Curent features

2.3 GB Space
POP3 Access, (get mail from outlook)
no folders, just search instantly
much more

FORMAT:

Email:
First Name:
Last Name:

Enjoy
~Andy

Comments

• KwitkoKwitko Sheriff of Banning (Retired) By the thing near the stuff Icrontian
    edited June 2005
    Better to PM rather than post emails here to thwart the spambots. If you do post emails, use the format blah at domain dot com
  • leishi85leishi85 Grand Rapids, MI Icrontian
    edited June 2005
    i thought everyone has like 50 invites, it's harder to give them away now than getting them.
  • sfleurietsfleuriet Texas New
    edited June 2005
    yeah I have a bunch too. PM me if you want one.
  • Mt_GoatMt_Goat Head Cheezy Knob Pflugerville (north of Austin) Icrontian
    edited June 2005
    Pilotwings119,

Putting your email and paypal in your sig will make you a real spammer target. Try like Kwitko suggested above.
    edited June 2005
    ok thnx
  • airbornflghtairbornflght Houston, TX Icrontian
    edited June 2005
    Everyone get invites on a irregular basis depending on google????? Not sure how they decide who gets them. But I had a fairly dificult time getting my invite so I thought I'd (possibbly) help someone out.
    edited June 2005
    wow mine was so easy to get. everyone has a bunch lol. its kinda dumb how google still does the dumb invite system. its really pointless
  • airbornflghtairbornflght Houston, TX Icrontian
    edited June 2005
    yeah...guess its just so that you have to give (some) effort to get it. I've had mine for a while, and I just got another. so much easier to get now then when I first got it. They are also giving out so many invites. Wonder why they dont go full scale and just set a register site up.??? :confused:
    edited June 2005
    I agree (as i said earlier). Its entirely pointless to keep doing this dumb invite system. I've never seen it used before. After this long, anyone that wanted a Gmail account already has one! Sheesh... Put registration on the site already. :shakehead