///SOLD///Yamaha Speakers for sale

sfleurietsfleuriet Texas New
edited August 2005 in Trading Post
///ALL SOLD///

Yamaha NX-220P Surround Sound Speakers (4 available) 6ohms, min 30watts, max 100watts. Wonderful condition, nice fabric grilles, awesome true sound. Sold in pairs of 2.
10006981ux.th.jpg
10007006sr.th.jpg
10007025rg.th.jpg
REDUCED!! 2 speakers - $25 shipped

Comments

• JengoJengo Pasco, WA | USA
    edited July 2005
    i dont understand why these arent allowed in the Deal Depot/Trading Post?

Oh and what were these speakers originally for?
  • LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited July 2005
    If they will work with a computer or computer/entertainment center (whatever those things are called) then it's OK for the Deal Depot & Trading Post. If someone can verify that for me, I'd be happy to move the thread.
  • sfleurietsfleuriet Texas New
    edited July 2005
    yes they will work if you use a MiniDin to RCA adapter. Thats what I do with my home theater system - Goes right out from the sound card to the stereo reciever. Its possible, but yeah its not the most common thing.
    edited July 2005
    Here you go - posted in Deal Depot & Trading Post. :cool:
    edited July 2005
    oh ok thanks - i guess we'll just leave this sperate from my Pilotwing's Lots of stuff thread :p

THEY'RE NICE SPEAKERS!!! ACT NOW!! :D
    edited July 2005
    i guess we'll just leave this sperate from my Pilotwing's Lots of stuff thread
    Not a problem.
    edited August 2005
    Still have 2x Yamaha Surround Sound Speakers available. $25.00 shipped for both of them!!!
    edited August 2005
    All four finally sold :)
This discussion has been closed.