Forum problems?

BDRBDR
edited September 2003 in Community
I'm getting this error message in the last few minutes-

Comments

• LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited September 2003
    Navigation for me within S-M has become horribly slow; no error messages, though.
  • BDRBDR
    edited September 2003
    Leonardo, it has for me too, and not just here.
    This is like when the Blaster worm hit the net and slowed everything down.
    I only got the error message when I was in "who's online" and clicked on a thread link in there.
  • NecropolisNecropolis Hawarden, Wales Icrontian
    edited September 2003
    Message from Shorty who is having problems with his ISP so he can't post only send PM's
    Message from Shorty
    I have kicked a hogging process and now the site should be ok :)

Im monitoring it and apologise for the problem. This will all finally stop haunting us in a week or so.. when we roll with Short-Media Ver.2 (new frontpage) and the broken CMS frontpage code will be long gone :)

Thanks..

//Dan
  • BDRBDR
    edited September 2003
    Very cool. :D Thanks Shorty and Necropolis_uk. :thumbsup:
  • LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited September 2003
    Shorty PMed me too. He's on it like butter on toast. We've got some very hard working leadership here. Hat's off! :)

Reminder - if you need to contact Shorty, use PM.
  • NecropolisNecropolis Hawarden, Wales Icrontian
    edited September 2003
    We are here to help :D:thumbsup:
  • botheredbothered Manchester UK
    edited September 2003
    I've noticed this also. It can be slow between forum pages but if I click 'sumit reply' it takes an age.
    Glad it'll be fixed soon.

bothered.
  • ShortyShorty Manchester, UK Icrontian
    edited September 2003
    Work continues extremely dilligently on replacing the 'hog'. Once that is in place, the intermittent problem will be gone, ceased to be, terminated :cool: