Mail-In rebate -$19.99
You Pay $0.00

$6.99 FedEx Saver Shipping
(Not available in HI, AK, and PR)

(Just don't tell mtgoat!) :vimp:

Comments

• QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited July 2005
    So.. how good of a PSU is it really? I don't see a Efficiency listed on Newegg or on RaidMax's Website... My Electric bill has suffered from my cheap PSU's with Efficiencies f 50% or so... but for a test or cheap system, $6.00 is awesome! :thumbsup:

Good find Prof.... (SMx Rigs?)
  • profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited July 2005
    If nothing else, it would make for an inexpensive backup. I would bet that many of us have had a PSU croak, then been ripped-off buying an overpriced retail PSU at the local CompUSA/Microcenter/Etc because we had to have it today. (I know I have... :bawling: )

And, as you said: "...for a test or cheap system, $6.00 is awesome!"
  • airbornflghtairbornflght Houston, TX Icrontian
    edited July 2005
    hmmm....wouldnt be bad for the churches computer im puttin together for them.
  • sfleurietsfleuriet Texas New
    edited July 2005
    yeah i saw that earlier this morning, but didn't think it was a good brand so people wouldn't care about it :p I know Raidmax makes cases, but how good are the PSUs really? I guess someone will have to be the guinea pig
  • LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited July 2005
    For $6.00, I really wouldn't care if it was quality or not. As the posters above said, it's just perfect for an emergency backup supply or as a fan and components tester. I've got a piece-of-junk PSU in the garage I use exclusively for testing fans.
  • sfleurietsfleuriet Texas New
    edited July 2005
    i guess thats true