Drop in my production

scottscott Medina, Ohio Icrontian
edited July 2005 in Folding@Home
Hi Guys

Sorry it has been so long since I have been around. We have had some hard times here as of late. Without going into any of the depressing details , I am going to be selling off a couple of my folders. A Buddy is buying one of my NF7 mobile barton rigs and the neighbor will be taking my 2000. So I will be down about 4.5ghz. I have enjoyed being one of the "TOP TEN" producers , but I think this will drop me out of it. I will continue to keep the rest of the farm running as long as I can and will alert you if things change.

I wanted to give you a heads up.

keep on folding :fold:

Scott

Comments

• primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited July 2005
    Thanks for the heads up, scott :)

See if they want to fold for the team ;)

:smokin:
  • mmonninmmonnin Centreville, VA
    edited July 2005
    Fold with whatever you can!:)
  • dragonV8dragonV8 not here much New
    edited July 2005
    Sorry to hear Scott. You can only do what you can. Hope all stays well.
  • profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited July 2005
    Sorry to hear about that, Scott. You've always done whatever you could for the project and the team. Though your circumstances may have changed, that statement is still as true as ever.

Here's wishing you a dramatic change in fortune and a return to better times. :)
  • ShortyShorty Manchester, UK Icrontian
    edited July 2005
    Just remember we are here when you need us anytime :)
  • LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited July 2005
    Ouch! Such is life sometimes. Sorry to hear about. You may be rolling down into the valley, but I'm sure you'll get your footing again and climb back up to the ridge! :thumbsup:

Thanks for your contributions...which will continue. :cool:
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited July 2005
    Thanks for the update and just remember that every little bit helps... The fact that you have been such a great folder for so long just proves that you are a dedicated folder. :thumbsup: