Lot's of Nosferatu's Stuff!

NosferatuNosferatu Arizona
edited July 2005 in Trading Post
I have a bunch of stuff i'm looking to sell, most of it was from a HTPC project that ended up costing too much... so I just bought another TiVo. Some of the stuff is from the HTPC project, other are from my PC.

The following items (marked with an asterisk *) were part of my HTPC project so they were used for less than 24 hours. Basically, these items are in flawless condition and come in their retail packaging.

Used for less than 24 hours, like new w/ retail packaging:

* ThermalTake Silent Boost HSF (for Athlon XP's) - $20 shipped

This is for receiving the signals from your remote control and getting them into the HTPC computer for processing. It is both a receiver and a transmitter.

Other items:

* Logitech QuickCam Pro 4000 - $55 shipped ~ Picture

Great webcam, top of the line. 1.3MP / 640x480 resolution. I've barely used it, so I decided to sell it.

- AeroCool AeroPower II 550W PSU - $70 shipped OBO

Was barely used, I replaced it only because the LED lights in the fans bothered me at night.

- Zalman CNPS6000-Cu HSF (Socket 462/A, 370 P3/Celeron/VIA C3) - $15 shipped ~ Picture

Includes: Heatsink, Fan Arm w/ Screw/Bolt, Heatsink install tool, and Fan Mate speed controller.

Will pack as well as possible, but flower fins are easily bent but are just as easily bent back into shape without any damage.

- Enlight 300w Power Supply - $15 shipped ~ Picture

This PSU came with an old case I had, I haven't used it in ages so it's sold AS-IS. Look at the pic for the specs.

Note: All items will be shipped using USPS Priority Mail unless other shipping arrangements are made. I will ship the same day of the payment if received before 4:00PM (Mountain Standard Time).

E-Bay: n_o_s_f_e_r_a_t_u
Heat: n0sferatu

Sold:

Built by ATI Radeon 9800 Pro (256-Bit, 128MB Samsung Memory) - *** SOLD! ***
Zalman CNPS7000A-AlCu HSF (Socket 478, 462/A, 754) - *** SOLD! ***
Zalman ZM400B-APS Power Supply - *** SOLD! ***
Hauppauge WinTV-PVR-250 w/ IR receiver, remote, etc. - *** SOLD! ***
Logitech Harmony 680 Remote Control] - *** SOLD! ***
USB-UIRT (http://www.usbuirt.com/overview.htm)] - *** SOLD! ***

Comments

• LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited July 2005
    YGPM on the Zalman CPU cooler.
    edited July 2005
    YGPM on PSU(s)
  • NightwolfNightwolf Afghanistan Member
    edited July 2005
    YGPM on 9800pro
    edited July 2005
    YGPM again on PSU.
  • NosferatuNosferatu Arizona
    edited July 2005
    Replied to both and updated the thread with some new stuff. :)
    edited July 2005
    I just received my order (Zalman cooler) from Nosferatu today. Take it from me, he is a class A trader. Trust him to ship promptly. The item will be in exactly or better the condition he describes.