FS :Gigabyte k8nxp-sli motherboard

Selling a gigabyte k8nxp-sli motherboard for 100 dollers shiped i am selling it becuz im gona buy a diff mobo this is socket 939 im me on aim at bigtimeballer504

or email me at bigtimeballer504@Yahoo.com

for more info

ty.

Comments

• NightwolfNightwolf Afghanistan Member
    edited July 2005
    First of all, do you have anything you wanna tell us about the board? Is there anything wrong with it? How long did you use it? Do you have any feedback we could look at?

Your only selling it for $8 cheaper than newegg!!!
  • edited July 2005
    u can contact me for info and no theres nothing wrong with it and i payed 220 at the store i didnt get it from newegg.com u can check the price if u dont belive me at

www.pcclub.com under hte motherboards ....
  • TheBaronTheBaron Austin, TX
    edited July 2005
    it doesn't matter that you paid $220 for it when you bought it, if that's not the price it's selling for now. used items are worth less, period
  • edited July 2005
    dude thats wat i am saying im seling it for 150 shish read the thread !
  • TheBaronTheBaron Austin, TX
    edited July 2005
    jesus, nevermind
  • edited July 2005
    ok :confused:
  • LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited July 2005
    BBB, these guys are trying to tell you:

It is irrelevant what you paid for an item. The fact is, whether your purchase price was higher or lower than an e-vendor when you bought the board, now that you are selling it, you are competing with e-vendors. No one cares at all what you paid for the board. The value of any item, influenced by competition, is what someone is willing to pay for it.

Now, to the other posters in this thread:

Careful with the comments. This was bordering on "thread crapping", which is not permitted by the rules. But I understand, in this case you were trying to help a member effectively market his for-sale item.

Carry on. Leo :D
  • edited July 2005
    OK 100.. hapy