What's this forum for?

GargGarg Purveyor of Lincoln Nightmares Icrontian
edited July 2005 in Folding@Home
I've seen this forum here for awhile with no posts. The description says it's an archive of SMx hosts. Couldn't that be accomplished with one stickeyed thread, or a page on the main site?

What the dilly-o?

Comments

• BlackHawkBlackHawk Bible music connoisseur There's no place like 127.0.0.1 Icrontian
    edited July 2005
    First time I've seen it... :scratch:
  • LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited July 2005
    What's this forum for?
    It's a:
    dilly-o
    edited July 2005
    I don't know what a "dilly-o" is. :scratch: You'll have to consult with Black Hawk.
  • NLichtmanNLichtman Spring Valley, CA
    edited July 2005
    Yo no entiendo por qué Usted no puede ir con el flujo.
  • SpywareShooterSpywareShooter 127.0.0.1
    edited July 2005
    Why can't we go with the flow? :)
    edited July 2005
    The intent of this sub-forum was to allow the Team to submit information and anecdotes about the SMx donated computer project. Guess it never caught on well.
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    edited July 2005
    More like keebs hasn't had time to poplulate it... :-/
  • GargGarg Purveyor of Lincoln Nightmares Icrontian
    edited July 2005
    Leonardo wrote:
    The intent of this sub-forum was to allow the Team to submit information and anecdotes about the SMx donated computer project. Guess it never caught on well.
    Well I guess I jumped the gun a little bit then. Next week, the last box of parts arrives for IC_11. She's getting an overhaul, and I'll be posting pics :D

Maximum uptime will be achieved by testing the new setup before committing IC_11 to it. I wouln't expect more than 30 min. downtime. :thumbsup: