EOC Stats Changed?

QCHQCH Ancient GuruChicago Area - USA Icrontian
edited August 2005 in Folding@Home
I just noticed that the Team stats page is either borked or EOC chaged the format...

Look Here

Comments

• dragonV8dragonV8 not here much New
    edited August 2005
    You are correct in your comments. It sure is different to how it normally looks. :(
  • KwitkoKwitko Sheriff of Banning (Retired) By the thing near the stuff Icrontian
    edited August 2005
    Looks fine to me.
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited August 2005
    It's missing the new users, the top 20 producing users and milestones.
  • KwitkoKwitko Sheriff of Banning (Retired) By the thing near the stuff Icrontian
    edited August 2005
    Shows you I'd make a horrible witness. ;D
  • mmonninmmonnin Centreville, VA
    edited August 2005
    On the news page:
    I've been working on the team summary page pretty much all afternoon today. Some of the user stats you saw before have been temporarily removed while I work on the code, please be patient.

The "future productions" graph has been moved to the team overtake page. It really seems like it belongs on that page more, like the invidiual overtake page.

By now you probably noticed (or not) the main team stats row on the summary page has changed slightly, there is now all the info as on the list page (and a couple extras).

Also new is the Top 5 Conquests and Threats. This gives a quick summary based on the same data that is generated on the main overtake page.

I have all the code for the milestones, I just need to work it into the existing layout.

Right now, it's time to go home and get some grub. I'll be working on the team summary page more tonight
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited August 2005
    whew... i rely on those stats a lot... :thumbsup:
    edited August 2005
    So do I!
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited August 2005
    He added some new stats features.... As I was looking around, I saw this!!!!! Only one team on our butts.... and that's almost three years away!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:
  • GHoosdumGHoosdum Icrontian
    edited August 2005
    Awesome!
  • SpywareShooterSpywareShooter 127.0.0.1
    edited August 2005
    Yeah we finally put our P2P Repellant on :p
    edited August 2005
    p2p was gaining on us by a nice margin but for some reason they have dropped like 20 a day.
  • danball1976danball1976 Wichita Falls, TX
    edited August 2005
    If you are wondering why my stats haven't been going up, its because I don't have a reliable connection anymore (e.g. - cable internet, meaning I have dialup), so whenever I can get cable again, I'll have two computers (mine and my brother's laptop) working on it.