2 Pentium 4 chips forsale!

jradminjradmin North Kackalaki
edited August 2005 in Trading Post
I have 2 p4 chips just setting around that can possiably be doing someone else some good. Both chips are Socket 478.

1st Chip is a P4 1.8 400mhz FSB. I actually still have the MOBO that goes with this chip also as well as the RAMBUS RAM. I've got the RAM posted in another thread though. Anyhow, I'll sell the chip for $30 plus shipping and if you want the mobo then I'll send that to in its origional box.

2nd chip is a P4 2.8 800mhz FSB Prescott. Nice little chip for an intermediate gaming rig or anything that needs some speed behind it. It does get hot like anyother prescott. I had this thing in for about 6 months before I bought a 3.4, and its never been OC'd so its not ragged. I also think I have the stock fan and HS for it. I'll sell this chip for $120 plus shipping.

Hollar at me if your in need :)

Comments

• jchanbrjchanbr Brazil - São Paulo
    edited August 2005
    Do you ship to Brazil? Payment by paypal?

Tks
  • jradminjradmin North Kackalaki
    edited August 2005
    I should be able to. We get a fedex and ups truck here at work, so I should be able to throw it on that. PM me your address and I'll check ok?
  • LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited August 2005
    If you do ship internationally, be VERY careful what you state on the customs declaration form. List it as a gift, with a used value. Otherwise, the recipient may be liable for stiff import duties.
  • jradminjradmin North Kackalaki
    edited August 2005
    Jesus I forgot all about customs forms. That may hinder things since I know jack doodly about filling those things out.
    edited August 2005
    At your end, the sender, the form is very simple to fill out. They difficulty can be at the other end - the receiver. Depending on the receiver's country's laws and customs enforcement, it can be simple or cumbersome. I've shipped to the UK and Canada without problem.
  • NosferatuNosferatu Arizona
    edited August 2005
    Another option is using USPS Global Priority Mail, which is pretty cheap for international shipping.
  • jchanbrjchanbr Brazil - São Paulo
    edited August 2005
    I usually buy some items in Ebay. And always ask the seller to send as gift and declare a low value (used parts) :)
    So if the customs here stop and open the parcel, I can explain that is a used part, bla, bla, bla...
    To Brazil the best option for small parts is USPS Global priority flat rate envelope (small is U$5 and big is U$9) arrive in 7 business days.
    Only if is a big package or many parts, I send to an air-cargo company in Miami - FL and they dispatch to Brazil to me.
    edited August 2005
    USPS Global Priority Mail, which is pretty cheap for international shipping
    If that works as well as the US Flat Rate Priority, it is indeed a very good service.
  • profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited August 2005
    jradmin wrote:
    ...Hollar at me if your in need :)
    Consider yourself hollered at. :D

YGPM. :cool:
  • edited August 2005
    ygpm