WTB: Digital camera, winxp pro

MizugoriMizugori NYC
edited August 2005 in Trading Post
something basic, my fuji crapped out on me. im not looking for something expensive.

i could also use winxp pro.

thanks!

Comments

• RWBRWB Icrontian
    edited August 2005
    How much are you looking to spend? I forget what model my Nikon Coolpix is, but it's 3.2MP if I am not mistaken. I hardly use it and am willing to part with it if it pays the bills :p

I'll part with it for $130? The battery charger is awkward, been so since I traded for it here on these forums, but it works(gotta jiggle the cord to get the recharge light to come on) and I think one of the batteries is having trouble keeping a charge, but the other works fine. I have a 128MB and 32MB Card's for it, and a carry case.

If $130 is too much, I could negotiate. Not really sure how much it's worth anyhow, I know I paid $250 for it used and at the time it was still worth $600 new, this was not more than 2 years ago I would think.

Either way, I have to admit I am trying to locate it's current position ATM for pictures of my Nintendo DS I am trying to sell :p
  • LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited August 2005
    Advice: If RWB wants to sell you his Coolpix, buy it. Nikon has superb lens quality. Lens quality is the crux of a good camera, digital or film. Without a good lens, the best technology in the world won't make much difference.

I'm also vouching for RWB. He'll treat you right.