System 2 Gets a Window Too

LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciersEagle River, Alaska Icrontian
edited August 2005 in Hardware
This Chieftec finally got a window. The procedure was the same as for System 1, with a jagged hole requiring lots of muscle work with metal files and sandpaper. Had to repaint the panel as well. It was worth it. Something I hadn't counted on - windowed computers with CCFL's make good nightlights. :D

Comments

• GrayFoxGrayFox /dev/urandom Member
    edited August 2005
    Nice job :).
  • entropyentropy Yah-Der-Hey (Wisconsin)
    edited August 2005
    Wow. That's really nice work, Leo.

I have a computer with just one LED fan and it drives me nucking futs at night! ;D
  • LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited August 2005
    No, I wouldn't want LEDs/CCFLs in my bedroom either. No. 1 is in my office, No.2 in the living/great room downstairs. It entertains Turbo the greyhound at night. :D
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited August 2005
    Wow... a cased modder you have become, young Leo master. (OK, not young, but not old either).

Look forward to more projects...
  • LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited August 2005
    Look forward to more projects...
    Very well, here's a cooling project just for you. :D
  • lemonlimelemonlime Canada Member
    edited August 2005
    Nice work, now where can I get one of those nifty short-media case badges :D
  • profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited August 2005
    lemonlime wrote:
    Nice work, now where can I get one of those nifty short-media case badges :D
    I missed out on those myself.

I've got a PM into the man who knows in an attempt to come up with a second batch. Stay Tuned. :cool: