PDA phones

edited August 2005 in Hardware
It's starting to look like my TMobile Sidekick is trashed. For those not aware, the Sidekick is a PDA/Cell phone device designed by Danger Inc. and distributed by TMobile. It has a cell phone function, AIM, web access, etc.

Anyways, now I'm looking for a new PDA phone. Since TMo's service sucks around here anyways, I'm looking into real PDAs with a cell phone/web/instant messenger capability within the $300-$400 price range.

Any good models I should check out?

Comments

• primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited August 2005
    hahahahahah you have literally driven it into the ground ;D

can't say you didn't get your use out of the thing.... :p

PS: go to bed
  • KwitkoKwitko Sheriff of Banning (Retired) By the thing near the stuff Icrontian
    edited August 2005
    Oh my god, I met these people who had a PDA phone once and they were like, "I can talk and take notes on this!" It was funny.

(Inside joke)
  • edited August 2005
    I'm looking at the PalmOne Trio 650. It's carried by 4 companies in my area: Earthlink, Verizon, Cingular, and Sprint.

Right now I'm trying to find out which service had the best data plan (a low, set rate unlimited plan would be ideal) and offers the phone for the best price. I've found places that have it for 299.99 already, so at least getting the phone itself shouldn't be a problem.