Leo's Big Sale - HDD, Router, Memory, Cable Modem....

LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciersEagle River, Alaska Icrontian
edited September 2005 in Trading Post
All kinds of stuff here. If my prices are not realistic, please don't hesitate to make offers. The goal here is not just to make money, but also to get rid of stuff that you may need but that I don't. I will not make shipments for less than $10 total sales. It’s just not worth the time and effort. If you don’t like my prices, please don’t hesitate to bargain with me – just please be reasonable. I am open to mix-n-match/package deals. The more stuff you take out of my garage's storage bins, the more incentive I have to make deals!

Shipping: I ship US Postal Service Priority with Delivery Confirmation for $20 purchase, otherwise shipping may be with a more economical service

All prices include shipping. (If a purchase is less than $10, I'll probably have to add to the price for shipping. $10 or more, and shipping is on me.)

Payment: Depends upon who you are. I will accept PayPal from anyone. I will accept cashiers checks and money orders from anyone. If I know you, or you have a well-established trading history, I will take your personal check.

I guarantee all the items above to arrive in full working order. If for some reason an item does not meet that standard, I will make it right with you.

My Heatware 86/0/0

Items Still Available:

Ethernet Card, 10/100, (two for sale) 3Com, 3C905C-TX, $5 each, take both for $8

Ethernet Card, 10/100, Linksys, LNE 100TX, $5

FANORAMA:

120MM Fans:

Panasonic Panaflo (the good stuff!), H1A, -- ONLY ONE LEFT, high output-low noise (industry leader for CFM/low sound), untailed, $9

Adda, AD1212HB-FS1, Approximately 85-90CFM, untailed, $7.50

Nidec, Beta V, TA 450DC, 112CFM, not too loud, considering the high output, untailed $8.50

Sunon, KD1212PTB1-6A, -- I have two (2), untailed, these suckers are loud, but VERY powerful, slim 25mm profile; take both for $12.50

==========================================================
SOLD:

///SOLD///Hard Drive: Western Digital, 80GB, WD800JB, works perfectly, 1 month left on retail warranty, $40, formatted in NTFS, ready to plug and play.

///SOLD///Router, Broadband, Cable, 4-Port, D-Link, DI-604, works perfectly (some don’t like D-Link – I’ve had zero problems), $10

///SOLD///Cable Modem, RCA, DCM2459, works perfectly, $15

///SOLD///Memory, PC100, PNY, 128MB, 69000837-SMX-1, $10

///SOLD///Rounded IDE Cables (ATA 100/133)
1 (one) 18", 2-device, black
1 (one) 18", 2-device, yellow
2 (two) 10", 1-device, yellow
$4 each, take all four for $12

///SOLD///Rounded Floppy Cables, 2 (two), 1-device, 10" clear with metal braid, $3 each, both for $5

///SOLD///SATA Cables
2 (two) 24"
5 (five) 18"
$4 each, take 5 for $15, all 7 for $17

///SOLD///Heatsink (CPU), Thermalright SLK-948U (Sockets A/478/754/939/940, accepts 60, 80, and 92mm fans), all hardware included, no fan, $20. Need a fan? We can probably work out a fan deal for the fan of your choice. I've got all kinds.

///SOLD///Heatsink (CPU), Alpha, PAL8045 (Socket A), all hardware included, no fan, nylon motherboard nuts are worn but still work. This was the beast in its day. Even with the competition, this Alpha is still a very good performer. Need a fan? I'll throw one in for free - I've got all kinds. $15

///SOLD///IDE-to-SATA Adaptors, Serillel (Abit) (not sure whether these are "Serillel 1" or "2"), I have three (3) of these, $3 each, take one or two FREE with $20 purchase

///SOLD///Sound Card (old, but PCI), Ensoniq, E151156, FREE, w/any purchase

Comments

• DoctorGeo2008DoctorGeo2008 Flint, MI
    edited September 2005
    You've got PM!
  • LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited September 2005
    I responded via PM. Let me know what application the SLK will be for, then I'll find you the right fan in my parts bin. You want high performance? Low noise? Best compromise?
  • scottscott Medina, Ohio Icrontian
    edited September 2005
    PM on its way

Scott
    edited September 2005
    PM answered, Scott. DrGeo. I selected a mid-grade fan for your, decent CFM but not loud.

You've got another reply PM from me.
  • scottscott Medina, Ohio Icrontian
    edited September 2005
    Reply replied to.

Scott
  • TimTim Southwest PA Icrontian
    edited September 2005
    I'll take the PC100 128 MB memory stick for the $10 listed price. Free shipping, right?
    edited September 2005
    PM backattcha.

Yes, free shipping. Tim, I got your PM. Please send me your full name and shipping address.
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited September 2005
    Incoming PM :thumbsup:
    edited September 2005
    PM answered.
    edited September 2005
    No 80mm fans left for incentives.