I Am Good!!!!!!!!!!!

RWBRWB Icrontian
edited September 2005 in Internet & Media
With Gnomes permission I am posting my latest work in PS.

Taking the following images....

Comments

• RWBRWB Icrontian
    edited September 2005
    I made this....
  • GnomeWizarddGnomeWizardd Member 4 Life Akron, PA Icrontian
    edited September 2005
    woot i can print that out and add it to my collection of def leppard and tesla pics without seeing her ever agaiN! w00t!
  • RWBRWB Icrontian
    edited September 2005
    It took a lot of color work as you might see, working with the shadows, I basically just cloned in the face, that was the easy part. Making it look like it's supposed to be there was the fun part :D

Luckily the two faces were so similar, that when I was cloning... everything but the chin matched up. I am surprised at how similar the two faces were. Becuase of the poses of all the people in it, I was pretty much stuck with the face only, and some of the hair. Either way, this "petite" version of the actress is VERY VERY CUTE! ;D
  • RWBRWB Icrontian
    edited September 2005
    When I shrunk it I noticed she looked a bit too desaturated and dark.... I fixed her up a bit.
  • LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited September 2005
    Nice work. :thumbsup:

But why didn't you put Gates' head on her torso? :scratch: I don't get it. :scratch:
  • RWBRWB Icrontian
    edited September 2005
    That would just be sadistic.... but then again I never thought of that... ;D
  • profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited September 2005
    Nice job, RWB. :thumbsup:

I'm sending you all of my wedding photos from 1982 - think you can replace <s>the Queen B</s> my ex with someone nicer? :vimp:
  • sfleurietsfleuriet Texas New
    edited September 2005
    w0w very nice ;D;D
  • ShortyShorty Manchester, UK Icrontian
    edited September 2005
    Very smooth indeed :cool:
  • EnverexEnverex Worcester, UK Icrontian
    edited September 2005
    She looks a little oversaturated now as if parts of her face are erm... burnt, lol.
  • RWBRWB Icrontian
    edited September 2005
    Enverex wrote:
    She looks a little oversaturated now as if parts of her face are erm... burnt, lol.

I honestly don't see it... maybe some help?

p.s. I h8 joo!
  • sfleurietsfleuriet Texas New
    edited September 2005
    untitled2xe.png

I admit its hard to see (especially on my monitor), but yeah there are some spots.
  • RWBRWB Icrontian
    edited September 2005
    Thanks... to be honest, I'm not too sure on that. On my monitor it looks like she's mroe in teh shade than anything :cool2:
  • EnverexEnverex Worcester, UK Icrontian
    edited September 2005
    It does look really wrong on my screen, but hey, I'm one of those people that always manages to notice what's wrong with things, heh.
  • GnomeWizarddGnomeWizardd Member 4 Life Akron, PA Icrontian
    edited September 2005
    good stuff tho, You are incredibly talented!