6800GT 256 and 2 6600GT's Up for grabs!

Sledgehammer70Sledgehammer70 California Icrontian
edited September 2005 in Trading Post
///SOLD/Traded///2 -NVIDIA Leadtek PC6600GT TDH Extreme 128MB in SLI “PCI-Express”

1 – NVIDIA Leadtek 6600TD 256MB “PCI-Express”
Core clock 300MHz
Memory Clock 500MHz
Memory Size 256MB
Memory Interface 128-bit
DirectX DirectX 9
OpenGL OpenGL 1.5
Interface PCI Express x16
http://www.leadtek.com/3d_graphic/winfast_px6600_td_1.html

///SOLD///1 – NVIDIA ASUS 6800GT 256MB “PCI-Express”
Sold

$100.00USD plus Shipping on the 6600 256MB[/size]

I will ship world wide…
Contact me if interested at mat17_01 at hotmail dot com.

Side Note: I accept Credit Cards, Paypal, Cashiers Check, and Money Orders....that’s about it I think.....

Comments

• KwitkoKwitko Sheriff of Banning (Retired) By the thing near the stuff Icrontian
    edited September 2005
    Heatware? eBay feedback? This is your first post and you're offering items for sale. We'd like to make sure you're not going to take the money and run.
  • Sledgehammer70Sledgehammer70 California Icrontian
    edited September 2005
    lol thats fine and I understand I sell on ebay as Sledgehammer70 my feedback is 100% postive (73) responses. I have no problem in providing images or contact info. I just have been burned on ebay 3 times with these from non paying bidders. They bid at the last momnet and than never contact you or pay for the items.
  • NightwolfNightwolf Afghanistan Member
    edited September 2005
    Any way you could part the 6600's?
  • SoLoSoLo DirtySouth, USA
    edited September 2005
    Hammer...Let me know what maker that 6800gt and i just might grab it....Also did you over clock it? how old.? SLI.?
    edited September 2005
    the 6800GT is a SLI card is by ASUS. and I just put it in a system for the first time last night to make sure it works . and it does.
  • SoLoSoLo DirtySouth, USA
    edited September 2005
    well if nopthin else you could always just take a snap shot of it.or find a link showing the card and i can prob guess the maker..even OEm..lol well ill keep intouch.!
  • MizugoriMizugori NYC
    edited September 2005
    pic of the 6800?
  • MizugoriMizugori NYC
    edited September 2005
    that looks like an evga 6800gt. impressive, and 300 dollars new. why's it missing the box and goodies if its new as you described it in your first post?
    edited September 2005
    I opened the item and threw away the box, put it in a system that I never finished, than I decided to buy a few 7800GT's so now I have this nice 6800GT 256 card that needs a new home, I think I have the connectors that came with it somewhere. but you know how messy a room or office can become :)
    edited September 2005
    Sorry guys! I cleaned this forum up and tried to sum everything up in the main post! instead of it being spread over 50 posts :)
  • Omega65Omega65 Philadelphia, Pa
    edited September 2005
    1 – NVIDIA Leadtek 6600GT 256MB “PCI-Express”
    Core clock 300MHz
    Memory Clock 500MHz
    Memory Size 256MB
    Memory Interface 128-bit
    DirectX DirectX 9
    OpenGL OpenGL 1.5
    Interface PCI Express x16
    http://www.leadtek.com/3d_graphic/winfast_px6600_td_1.html
    As indicated by the Core CLock speed this video card is a plain 6600 Not a 6600GT

Also I dont believe anyone has made has made a 256MB version of the 6600GT

Omega65
    DD&TP Moderator
  • Jeff34BuffJeff34Buff Lakewood, CO
    edited September 2005
    You gotta be careful as a buyer on eBay too. I won an auction, for a 1024 RAM stick after confirming it was compatible with my motherboard. Around 3:00 the next day I got another e-mail that said the first guy was wrong, and it was NOT compatible.

I said I don't want it then. He said he understood. 2 weeks later it arrived in the mail. I'm still trying to get my money back. Sooner or later I'll find someone who has a mobo it works on, and he'll get a good price.

:scratch:
  • Omega65Omega65 Philadelphia, Pa
    edited September 2005
    Jeff34Buff wrote:
    You gotta be careful as a buyer on eBay too. I won an auction, for a 1024 RAM stick after confirming it was compatible with my motherboard. Around 3:00 the next day I got another e-mail that said the first guy was wrong, and it was NOT compatible.

I said I don't want it then. He said he understood. 2 weeks later it arrived in the mail. I'm still trying to get my money back. Sooner or later I'll find someone who has a mobo it works on, and he'll get a good price.

:scratch:
    IMO The ebayer was in the right. Caveat Emptor (& I've been in your shoes) You've got to check compatibility before your bid/buy.

But as to your 1GB stick of Memory, post the specs and you can probably sell it here.
    edited September 2005
    Sorry guys I must have missed that. it is a TD 6600TD
    edited September 2005
    I have decided I would break up the 6600GT's for $140.00USD plus shipping if anyone is intrested!
    edited September 2005
    the 6800 is sold and shipped. any takers on the 6600's?