3.2EE 775 2MB confidential(unlocked)

edited September 2005 in Hardware
Im trying to get rid of this prosesor...i really dont need it....any ideas on how much i should sell it for?

Comments

• Sledgehammer70Sledgehammer70 California Icrontian
    edited September 2005
    look for what it is going for on ebay! that should give you a good idea what too ask for it :)
  • airbornflghtairbornflght Houston, TX Icrontian
    edited September 2005
    I'll buy it for $30, im sure i could find a decent board for it. Thats just cause im a cheap'o
  • GrayFoxGrayFox /dev/urandom Member
    edited September 2005
    Give ya $60 cnd :).
  • NightwolfNightwolf Afghanistan Member
    edited September 2005
    Give yeah $60 and a quarter! :thumbsup:
  • edited September 2005
    I tried looking on ebay sledge and I didnt see any the only 3.2EE I saw were the 478 one not the 775 so I wasnt sure the normal 3.2's were going for upwards to 200 or 250 but this one is the Extreme Edition and unlocked and i know theres kind of a black market for these
  • airbornflghtairbornflght Houston, TX Icrontian
    edited September 2005
    alright...I offer $75, i would hope that you arent going to jack the price up astronomical amounts because this thing is unlocked. kind of unethical. and this is a USED proc. for $200 is most likely a new processor.
  • edited September 2005
    Dude i payed 150 for it very recently..used yes..extensively tested yes..and it is rock solid....and new processors cost 200 but they are not Extreme Editions..im not trying to rip anyone off, however i dont want someone trying to rip me off...can you really find a normal 3.2 775 for 75 dollors used? even a normal used processor is going upward over 100 dollors
  • rykoryko new york
    edited September 2005
    umm...i don't think you have a p4 EE. you probably have a p4 640. like this...

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16819116197

brand new, p4 EE's are upwards of $1000 so if you really have one and still want to sell it for $150, i'll take it! :D

lets see some cpu-z screen shots to verify what exact cpu you are selling...
  • LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited September 2005
    We are not going to hold an auction in this thread. It's just fine to inquire about something's value, or ask where to find a marketplace. But that's where it ends. Look at various trading posts - Anandtech, [H]ardOCP, Extremetech, and of course, ours here at Short-Media. Then deterimine a price and start a thread in the Deal Depot and Trading Post. You are welcome here, just please read the rules first. :)
This discussion has been closed.