FS: Guild Wars, KOTOR, Antec PSU, xbox games, CDs, misc.

MizugoriMizugori NYC
edited November 2005 in Trading Post
COREY'S SUPER BIG ASS FUNDRAISING SALE

Few quick things-first all items are guarunteed to work

Second, I only ship to the basic 48 US States as a general rule. If you are really persuasive I might ship elsewhere, ask via PM.

On to the items-

Guild Wars for PC - excellent condition, I don't have time for this with college and everything lately. I have the box and manual it's all just like new. Still retails for 49.99, but mine is half price:

$25 shipped to your door
[bold]*edit* last call - $20 shipped[/bold]

X-BOX Games: like-new condition and include the box and manual.

Fable

$18 shipped to your door

The Bard's Tale

$18 shipped to your door

Jade Empire

$20 shipped to your door

Halo 2

$25 shipped to your door

If you buy two xbox games, I'll give you $3 off. Buy three, $5 off. Buy all four of them for $72

Music:

Aerosmith Toys in the Attic CD - like new, no scratches, in the original jewel case of course

$5 with purchase of another item*

Guns N Roses Greatest Hits CD - like new, no scratches, again in the original jewel case

$5 with purchase of another item*

*I will check to see how much it would cost me to ship something so small as CDs, I don't have access to a regular post office locally so for now I don't want to sell these alone bc it might cost me more than 5 dollars to ship them. I'll update this soon.

Xbox LIVE headset - $15 *edit SOLD*

Logitech MX510 Mouse (blue) - works great but the mouse wheel is acting up. buttons and movement is perfect, but i use the mouse wheel a lot and all of a sudden it only works sometimes. I've owned and use this mouse for about a year now, I bought it new at Best Buy. I don't think I have the box anymore but I can check if its important to the buyer - $17

That's it for now, Thanks for looking and bumps appreciated!

Comments

• edited September 2005
    Some of your stuff looks useful. Thing is, it's probly too costly for you to ship stuff over the atlantic ocean :P
  • LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited September 2005
    I only ship to the basic 48 US States as a general rule.
    USPS Priority now has flat rate parcel service. They offer the service for envelopes and two or three different box sizes. There is no weight limit. Shipping price is the same for any US to US shipment. It's made my life private trading experience much better! :D
    edited September 2005
    YGPM on the Antec.
  • MizugoriMizugori NYC
    edited October 2005
    bump

few changes, antec sold (by sold i mean leonardo bought it, i set it down in a store in new york and lost it before i could ship it :banghead:

but on a lighter note i've added some more items: Halo 2, a LIVE headset, and a mx510. also lowered the prices on guild wars and the xbox games

*EDIT* headset just sold
  • MizugoriMizugori NYC
    edited October 2005
    i will take paypal until friday, after that i probably won't want to take any paypal payments for a while
    edited November 2005
    I just wanted to put in a good word for Mizugori. I had paid him for an Antec 430W PSU. Unfortunately someone stole his boxed PSU as he was getting ready to ship it to me. Not just a story. Mizugori paid me back every penny! Honest trader. :thumbsup: