Cheap 21" monitors for those near Colorado

TexTex Dallas/Ft. Worth
edited September 2005 in Trading Post
Ok I bought a dozen 21" Cornerstone monitors. They go 1600x1200 with .22 dot pitch. Used out of a company doing cad work.

For the price I won't ship them. Shipping would be twice the purchase price.

$35 a pop cash and carry. $30 if you buy 3 or more. Get some friends together and have a road trip!

I have a 30 day warranty on them from the vendor. I will personally warrantee them with a replacement from me (you gotta come get it) for 6 months.

I live 30 minutes south of Denver between Denver and CO Springs near a little town called larkspur. I will deliver in the CO Springs/Denver area.

Tex

Comments

• LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited September 2005
    Bump for Tex. Sorry my friend, but the 4000+ mile drive would make such a purchase uneconomical for me!

BTW, what's the per unit weight on those suckers? Hmm, I wonder. Seriously, what's the weight and approximate box dimensions?
  • JengoJengo Pasco, WA | USA
    edited September 2005
    leo, you ripped that question right out of my mouth
  • LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited September 2005
    Buy you are very close to Colorado, only a few hundred miles! :D
  • profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited September 2005
    Tex wrote:
    ...For the price I won't ship them. Shipping would be twice the purchase price....$35 a pop cash and carry...
    Tex, that would be a helluva deal even with approximately $70 shipping.

Even if the thing decided to crash and burn just outside the six-month warranty you're offering (extremely unlikely - once an electronic device passes the burn-in period it generally just keeps on going) it would be like renting a ginormous monitor for 19 cents a day.

If I lived within 500 miles of you I'd be on my way to pickup at least a half-dozen of these. :)
  • TexTex Dallas/Ft. Worth
    edited September 2005
    It would be a drag to try and box something this heavy well enough that I would expect it to make it there in one piece. The guy I bought them from quoted 65 bucks a pop to ship them.

I thought the consulting firm I am working for might buy 5 or 6 is the only reason I bought them at all.

I need these out of my garage guys... come on lets hear the chant....

ROAD TRIP... ROAD TRIP....

The mountains are beautiful this time of year.

Tex
  • Sledgehammer70Sledgehammer70 California Icrontian
    edited September 2005
    These are CRT's right?
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited September 2005
    A month a go... I would have taken a few... I had free shipping back to Illinois but not anymore. Sorry.
    edited September 2005
    These are CRT's right?

Good god I wouldnt be selling LCD's for this price. I would be ebaying them for a grand each.

These are big 21" monitors.

Tex
  • Sledgehammer70Sledgehammer70 California Icrontian
    edited September 2005
    Hey I had to ask!
  • fatcatfatcat Mizzou Icrontian
    edited September 2005
    oooo tempting as all hell

Total Est. Time: 10 hours, 36 minutes Total Est. Distance: 722.90 miles

from Missouri to larkspur....

best of luck Tex
    edited September 2005
    fatcat6 wrote:
    oooo tempting as all hell

Total Est. Time: 10 hours, 36 minutes Total Est. Distance: 722.90 miles

from Missouri to larkspur....

best of luck Tex

Get some more crap from me to make it worth it.... or how about a weekend of trout fishing? (grin) We have probably a hundred deer that live in our little subdivision. I feed the deer in the front yard. You can sit on the front porch on a bench and they will walk within 20 feet of you. This is like a 5 bedroom, 4000 sq foot house.

The trees will be in full autumn colors in a week or two.

I can fit 5 monitors easy in my Lincoln!

Get some for your buddies also! Sell 4 and I throw the 5'th one in free!

Tex
    edited September 2005
    Hey I had to ask!

Whats the old line? I was born in the dark but it wasnt last night?

Tex
  • NightwolfNightwolf Afghanistan Member
    edited September 2005
    I've got family in colorado, i think close to denver. I'll ask em if they'd be intersted!!!
    edited September 2005
    Nightwolf wrote:
    I've got family in colorado, i think close to denver. I'll ask em if they'd be intersted!!!

They only need space to store it for you!

tex
    edited September 2005
    come on guys. I just emptied another load out of my Lincoln. My garage looks like a computer flea market right now after the move.

Tex
  • McBainMcBain San Clemente, CA New
    edited September 2005
    Tex,

I was born at night....but not last night.