Simulation instability with F@H

2»

Comments

• TroganTrogan London, UK
    edited October 2005
    I ran Memtest86+ and it completed 1 successful pass with no errors before I exited. Should I have kept memtest running longer?

I'l post the info from CPU-Z in a few mins :)
    edited October 2005
    Here are some screenshots from CPU-Z. Is that the info your looking for prof?

On a postive note, FAHlog is not showing 'Simulation Instability'. I hope it stats that way :)

Thanks again
  • lemonlimelemonlime Canada Member
    edited October 2005
    I ran Memtest86+ and it completed 1 successful pass with no errors before I exited. Should I have kept memtest running longer?

I'l post the info from CPU-Z in a few mins :)

Usually errors will crop up with bad ram after a single pass, but to be absolutely sure, a good 'overnight' run would be best.
    edited October 2005
    I'l rerun memtest 'overnight' :thumbsup:

Thanks LL
    edited October 2005
    I ran memtest again and it passed 5x with 0 errors.
  • LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited October 2005
    If you continue to have problems, download and install Motherboard Monitor 5, and post your system's voltages.
    edited October 2005
    Sure thing, Leo. The system is stable and I havn't had a single problem with it yet.

Deleting the "Queue.dat" file seemed to have done the trick as far as the FAHlog is concerned :thumbsup:

My next aim is to try and clean my case as soon as I can get my hands on a Qan of Qompressed Air :)
  • LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited October 2005
    A paint brush works well to. Dislodge the dust with a paint brush in one hand, with a vacuum cleaner hose in the other to pick up what is loosened.
  • lemonlimelemonlime Canada Member
    edited October 2005
    I ran memtest again and it passed 5x with 0 errors.

Great, after five passes, I'd rest assured that your memory is not the source of the problem.. :thumbsup:
  • profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited October 2005
    Here are some screenshots from CPU-Z. Is that the info your looking for prof?...
    Yes, indeedy. The core voltage for your CPU should be 1.65V. The other voltages I'm sure you can figure out for yourself (i.e. 12V, 5V, 3.3V, etc). :D

Glad to see things looking up for you. :thumbsup:
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited October 2005
    Now Quit Qualifying Each Quip with a "Q".... To Quarry the Quality of "Q" does into a Quagmire of Quicksand take us.... This is no game of Quoit.... Que?

(110 points worth of Qs)