csimon Super-Sizes 2,500,000!!!

profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
edited October 2005 in Milestones
Becoming the first member of Team 93 to reach the mind-boggling 2.5 Million Point total, our teammate csimon has raised the bar once again.

Awesome Folding, buddy! :respect::csimon:
The Pharaoh Pholds Phantastically!!!!!!!
:woowoo: :woowoo: :woowoo: :woowoo: :woowoo: :woowoo: :woowoo: :woowoo: :woowoo: :woowoo: :woowoo: :woowoo: :woowoo: :woowoo: :woowoo:
attachment.php?attachmentid=9746&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9746&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9746&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9746&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9746&stc=1
attachment.php?attachmentid=9746&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9746&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9746&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9746&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9746&stc=1

Comments

• DoctorGeo2008DoctorGeo2008 Flint, MI
    edited October 2005
    SUPER JOB!!!!

:thumbsup:
  • DanGDanG I AM CANADIAN Icrontian
    edited October 2005
    Wow, a folding legend!!!
  • gtghmgtghm New
    edited October 2005
    WOW, great job. :thumbsup:
  • JimboraeJimborae Newbury, Berks, UK New
    edited October 2005
    O.M.G :wow: :wow2:
    :kneel:
    :smokin: :smokin:
    :fold::fold: .
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited October 2005
    :kneel:
    You may not have your farm, but you are still :smokin:

:csimon::csimon::csimon::csimon::csimon::csimon::csimon:
  • dragonV8dragonV8 not here much New
    edited October 2005
    Congratulations, Chris. :thumbsup:

Absolute Magnificent milestone. :respect:
    :smokin:
  • csimoncsimon Acadiana Icrontian
    edited October 2005
    Thanks guys! :csimon:

Yeah well the farm has come and gone and I've moved on but I still fold with every idle process I can get my hands onto.
    Don't get me wrong ...I'm still giving it all I got but it ain't near what it used to be. I've gone from the top 12 at stanford down to below the top 50 and that's quite a lick. I gave it all I had while the gettin was good and that is something I recommend to anyone whenever or however they get the chance. I was very fortunate for a few years and it was very exciting to say the least.

I can't thank the people who supported me enough and I certainly wish I could thank them all right now. There are a few who deserve mentioning and that's because they were major players in what I accomplished in my reign as pharoah since the IC days and the SM salvation!!!

Mortin ...I never knew him well and didn't speak to him much at all. But I never would have had beginnings with F@h had it not been for the lure of Icrontic. Godspeed Keith.

mmonin & Tbonz ...these two guys really encouraged me to start folding way back in the day. Both of these guys helped me get set up on my first processor and walked me through every question I had back then ...and trust me there were lots. Two of the most awesome teammates I have ever come to know and all around great and considerate men. mmonin doesn't know it but he was the inspiration for my login name csimon ...you go captain! :thumbsup:

Prime, Shorty & MM ...for resurrecting the team when everything went to hell. For starting a wonderful community and savoring all that was attractive about the old Icrontic. The fellowship here is always as good as it ever was back in the day (I think we all learned a lot from IC) . Thanks for making short-media a place we can call home day after day or somtimes when we can get around to it in our busy schedules. Most of all ...thanks for your dedication and time ...thanks for short media & team 93.

Profdb ...for all of those whitty milestone announcements for me and the team as well as everything else you do. I can't say enough about how impressive your dedication and helpfulness have been. I like this guy especially because he makes each and every one of us feel individual and that is indeed an attribute that is rare ...especially in the virtual kingdom we know as the internet. I admire you man! :thumbsup:

A few others off the top of my head I'd like to thank are Leonardo ...glad you came back from the front in one piece and even gladder to see you settling in that beautiful spot in Alaska.
    Mtgoat ...Larry you are the man. We really need to hook up one day for some beers.
    Muddoktor ...you too dude we live so close ...LOL
    Spinner ...I think I've known you the longest of everyone. I need to dload that short media song again ...my wife loves it too.
    Tex ...I've learned a lot from this guy. I wish I had always listened to his advice and have come to appreciate all that he's shared with us over all this time. A wealth of help and advice. I may have known him as long as Spinner.
    Mac & Thrax ...Short Media wouldn't be the same without them. A wealth of technical genius.

*insert group hug here*

Thanks for the smiley ...thanks for the extra milestone *ehem* stars n stuff ...thanks for the sig (ie crawfish :thumbsup: ) and everything you've done to make me feel like royalty!!! :thumbsup:
    Far too many to remember ...I could go on and on and I may add more later ...but I'm tired and I wanna go to bed now.

So why am I posting all of the stuff and sounding like OZ you might ask?
    Simple ...I won't be at team rank: 1 forever. And although like my predecessor King Phil14 (most of you are too young to remember) I will always remain teh Folding Pharoah or team 93 ...isn't it time we start looking towards a new leader?

So ...who will it be?
    Good luck handbrakes & gentlemen! :cheers:

Kudos to you all. :smokin:
    teh pharoah :csimon:
  • tcithtcith Sydney, Australia Member
    edited October 2005
    Long live the Pharaoh

Perhaps we should build him a pyramid and wall him up in the middle of it so we can keep him forever?? :D

Congratulations
  • LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited October 2005
    My sincere respect.

Leo
  • QeldromaQeldroma Arid ZoneAh Member
    edited October 2005
    Wow, csimon, I hear what you're saying. With all this new blood catching up so quickly- look at what you made them all do to try and catch you!

Well, us old farts got to make sure the new farts are better.

Well done, and if I can make this stock an trade for you and all the hard working folding farmers following you for a cure-

Thank you very much!
  • Sledgehammer70Sledgehammer70 California Icrontian
    edited October 2005
    Congrats, I wishI would have found this place a few years back! but I am here now and striving to make the top 10 for SM! you can call me Sledghammer70 New Blood :) Maybe one day I can get the other 257 proc's here at work, only than can I get to the top....
  • LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited October 2005
    Maybe one day I can get the other 257 proc's here at work, only than can I get to the top....
    You do that, I'll throw a Team 93 party here in Eagle River. Salmon and halibut on the grill. A couple cases of Alaskan Amber chilling in a large bucket. You all could rent a bus and cruise the ALCAN (Alaska-Canada) highway to get here. I'd pitch a few tents in the yard (hmm, summer would definitely be better)...
  • profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited October 2005
    Leonardo wrote:
    You do that, I'll throw a Team 93 party...
    Sledge, you'd best get busy. I'm looking forward to Leo's big jubilee already. :D
  • DoctorGeo2008DoctorGeo2008 Flint, MI
    edited October 2005
    Leonardo wrote:
    You do that, I'll throw a Team 93 party here in Eagle River. Salmon and halibut on the grill. A couple cases of Alaskan Amber chilling in a large bucket. You all could rent a bus and cruise the ALCAN (Alaska-Canada) highway to get here. I'd pitch a few tents in the yard (hmm, summer would definitely be better)...

Man, now that sounds like a GREAT Summer vacation!
    edited October 2005
    tcith wrote:
    Long live the Pharaoh

Perhaps we should build him a pyramid and wall him up in the middle of it so we can keep him forever?? :D

Congratulations
    Heh ...an encapsulated raisin!!!! ;D
    Leonardo wrote:

Wow Sledge ...looks like the pressures on now buddy!
    I bet that bus ride would really be something to remember. I've heard stories about the ferry ride from wash state from people who've stopped touring the world because that scenery is the most beautiful.
    edited October 2005
    tcith wrote:
    Long live the Pharaoh

Funny you should mention that. :cool:

The latest discovery in the tomb of Cheops within the Great Pyramid revealed these amazing hieroglyphics:
    edited October 2005
    profdlp wrote:
    Funny you should mention that. :cool:

The latest discovery in the tomb of Cheops within the Great Pyramid revealed these amazing hieroglyphics:
    roflmfao ;D
    edited October 2005
    Bullwinkle sends his regards. ;D