Playable Xbox 360 Kiosks Surface at Wal-Mart

FormFactorFormFactor At the core of forgotten
edited October 2005 in Science & Tech
Xbox-Scene reports Wal-Marts across America have opened playable Xbox 360 kiosks.

Apparently the kiosks offer playable demos of Call of Duty 2, Kameo, and King Kong. There are also looping videos of other games. Xbox scene is hosting pictures of the kiosks as well as a video.
Picture002 (Custom).jpg

Joystiq has a list of Wal-Mart stores that have the kiosks. Unfortunately there are none within 100 miles of where I live.

Source: Xbox-Scene

Comments

• edited October 2005
    Holly crap that is sweet
  • LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited October 2005
    Holly crap that is sweet
    In high school I once had a date with a classmate named Holly, but her last name fortunately was not "Crap". She wasn't very sweet. :shakehead
  • GrayFoxGrayFox /dev/urandom Member
    edited October 2005
    w00tness :o.
  • mmonninmmonnin Centreville, VA
    edited October 2005
    OMG there are none confirmed in Ohio but there are 4 in Minnesota!?!?! WTF!
  • airbornflghtairbornflght Houston, TX Icrontian
    edited October 2005
    im going to wal mart after work.. those poor suckers. its opened 24 hours a day here. ill be up there all night long, after i beat off the other kids with a baseball bat and paintball gun from the sporting goods. then ill go to the office department and get a comfey chair, and order some mcdonalds from the front...i could live at wall to walmart.
  • sfleurietsfleuriet Texas New
    edited October 2005
    i would love to spend the night at walmart with friends hahah that'd be the best birthday party evarrr!! :p:p