help find me a new case

GnomeWizarddGnomeWizardd Member 4 LifeAkron, PA Icrontian
edited October 2005 in Hardware
Hey all I am looking to upgrade my case, Right now I am running a Coolermaster CM Stacker its nice and all but dang it weighs a ton and now with me back home I am in need of saving alittle space. I need it to have ablack front since all my drives are black. Any sugestions that arent over 100 bucks w/o PSU

Comments

• LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited October 2005
    That's a bit open-ended Gnome. Tell us your needs:

- under $100
    - size?
    - capacity?
    - options (Firewire, USB ports on front?)
    - fans included?
    - PSU included?
    - aluminum/steel?
    - style -- boy wonder or conservative?
    - best cooling/or best functional?
  • csimoncsimon Acadiana Icrontian
    edited October 2005
    $89 http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16811112212 ...ok it's like $105 w/ shipping.

Have it shipped to me and I'll cut the rear 80mm to a 120mm with my hole saw! :thumbsup:
  • GnomeWizarddGnomeWizardd Member 4 Life Akron, PA Icrontian
    edited October 2005
    i found my old coolermaster wavemaster around and kinda threw everything back in there, Ill take some pics I might not stay with it but it saves room and looks nice!
  • LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited October 2005
    i found my old coolermaster wavemaster around
    Gotta watch out for those computer tower cases. They can sneak off and hide when you least expect it. Next thing ya know, you forget you even had them. :eek:

Edit: you'd really need to be careful about that where I live. Heck, the poor sucker would be part of the cycle of nature for a bear, wolf, or coyote. :bawling:
  • csimoncsimon Acadiana Icrontian
    edited October 2005
    Leonardo wrote:
    Gotta watch out for those computer tower cases. They can sneak off and hide when you least expect it. Next thing ya know, you forget you even had them. :eek:
    ;D
  • edited October 2005
    Whatca planning to do with the stacker, Gnome?
    edited October 2005
    gonna throw the spare abit S754 and 3000+ in it or i might let it go for a resonable price and get another case for that pc I am finding my camera now to take pics
    edited October 2005