tcith Chews Up 1,500,000!!!

profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
edited November 2005 in Milestones
That's 1.5 Million points for the Australian Avenger.

Incredible job, tcith! :D
The Cat In The Hat Goes Wild!!!!!!!
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
attachment.php?attachmentid=9746&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9746&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9746&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9746&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9746&stc=1
attachment.php?attachmentid=9746&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9746&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9746&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9746&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9746&stc=1

Comments

• tcithtcith Sydney, Australia Member
    edited November 2005
    I've slowed down somewhat lately, scary that even though I am the third or fourth highest producer for the team I worry about not pulling my weight ;D;D;D

Fold on team 93, Fold on :thumbsup:
  • LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited November 2005
    Outstanding!
  • dragonV8dragonV8 not here much New
    edited November 2005
    :wow2: Another great milestone, Ian. :thumbsup:

:ausflag: Way to F:fold:LD 1.5 million points. :ausflag:
    :smokin:
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited November 2005
    Pulling your weight.... you'd have to weigh over 1000lbs to ever be considered not pulling your weight. You are a great asset to the team, and I'm not talking about your production either. That helps, mind you, but there is more to being a great team player than the size of your.... points. Congrats on 1.5 MILLION points. :thumbsup: