Venz_Dirge Scores The BWA!

profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
edited December 2005 in Milestones
Venz_Dirge appeared on the Folding scene for Team 93 and has already left a mighty impact on quite a few cogs.

Venz it like Venz_Dirge! :thumbsup:

attachment.php?attachmentid=5147&stc=1

Comments

• dragonV8dragonV8 not here much New
    edited December 2005
    Congrats on the BWA Milestone, Venz_Dirge. :thumbsup:

At this rate you'll be eating toast in no time. :D
  • DonutDonut Maine New
    edited December 2005
    :celebrate
    Congrats!
  • Venz-DirgeVenz-Dirge Silicon Valley
    edited December 2005
    mmmmmm toast. :type: - At what point does bread become toast? - wait...really...think about it a sec.

anyway thanksguys, I'm wondering if i might use this thread as a soapbox for a moment...

the news page is getting kinda dated and i'm afriad it might fool newcomers into thinking that that we're more idle than it is revealed by a little digging.

maybe it's time for a new challenge to be issued.
    As a gamer I would like to challenge all the other gamers to recruit one new member from each game you play.

I have created a request for clan mates to join me in forums for two tribes2 teams, a BF2 team, and it is part of my player profile in a text game I play called torncity. (warning this game can take large amounts of time to get into).{ http://www.torncity.com/register.php?XID=130690 }

If only one of each of us gamers recruits only one friend, from only one game we play each day...imagine the cogs that would fall.
    -Venz

I'd also like to make one other small request, could someone please, use this thread as a chance to remind everyone why this award is so special. I find it touching and a true sign of what a great team I'm a part of, and although I came along late, would very much like to do some small part in keeping the memory alive. :fold:
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited December 2005
    Good points Venz Dirge... The staff will discuss that very issue...

As for the Bart Williams Award.... Bart Williams was a great guy back during the original Icrontic days. He was an senior member, an avid folder and a really easy guy to chat with. January, 2003, he suddenly stopped posting and everyone thought he was taking a break. We then heard that he had passed away suddenly... The team was very shocked. Team #93 decided to declare 5,000 milestone in his memory.
  • LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited December 2005
    Well done, Venz. Thanks for being a team member. :thumbsup: