F@H T-Shirt - BACK

2»

Comments

• edited March 2006
    awesomeness!!!!!!!!

bikerboy
  • chipatkinsonchipatkinson San Antonio Texas
    edited April 2006
    What's the news on the shirt....quote received over a month ago...did I miss a post about price and ordering?
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited April 2006
    Now it's a waiting game... The quote was accepted (by me), the offical artwork was sent, it was sent back for touchup, sent back and approved by their art guy. They are now working on the final proof... That should be done this week or first part of next week. Then, if I think it's good... OFF TO PRINTING!!!

I'm using a local shop that is getting swamped with sports team silk screening, so we are a few notches down in the queue. Cool?

Trust me... I'm not dropping the ball on these shirts... when I get info, I'll let you all know. I am as eager as you guys... :D
  • edited April 2006
    i saw that this thread was updated and i got all excited thinking that the shirts were ready to order. oh well...thanks for taking on the project Q.

bikerboy
  • chipatkinsonchipatkinson San Antonio Texas
    edited April 2006
    Yep, thanks Q for your efforts in arranging for the shirts!! :thumbsup:
    edited April 2006
    No problem.... I'm looking forward to the shirts. You guys designed them, you guys voted, and all I'm doing is coordinating the effort. :thumbsup:
  • EMTEMT Seattle, WA Icrontian
    edited April 2006
    Hang on... missed all this... have members ordered yet or is that still to come?
  • profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited April 2006
    EMT wrote:
    Hang on... missed all this... have members ordered yet or is that still to come?
    Still to come. Once QCH gets the shirts in his hot little hands we'll all be able to order one. There will be plenty to go around. :thumbsup:
  • edited April 2006
    do you have an estimated cost of the shirts or are you unsure still?

bikerboy
    edited April 2006
    Right now I'm shooting for between $10 and $15 plus shipping. We may be able to go for less but it depends on the demand. I ordered 150 t-shirts of various sizes. When they are sent to printing, I'll start a thread asking for payment so I can get these shirts out the door!!!
    edited May 2006
    ~UPDATE~

I'm gonna go look at a shirt on Thursday (hopefully). After that... not much more and the shirts will be done!!!
  • GargGarg Purveyor of Lincoln Nightmares Icrontian
    edited May 2006
    QCH2002 wrote:
    ~UPDATE~

I'm gonna go look at a shirt on Thursday (hopefully). After that... not much more and the shirts will be done!!!

SWEEET! :fold:
  • profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited May 2006
    QCH, I know you've put a great deal of effort (not to mention money) into this project. It is much appreciated. :thumbsup:
  • edited May 2006
    QCH2002 wrote:
    ~UPDATE~

AWESOME!!! i cant wait. Thanks again Q for putting so much effort into getting these things made. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

bikerboy
    edited May 2006
  • WingaWinga Mr South Africa Icrontian
    edited May 2006
    :celebrate :celebrate
    They look awesome!!! Are they only in white or are there different colours?