Scott_M Masters 800,000!!!

profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
edited January 2006 in Milestones
Scott has been among Team 93's elite for quite some time now, and continues to impress. Now he's closing in on the Big Million.

Awesome job, my friend! :clap:
Hail The Medina Mauler!!!!!!!
:headbange :headbange :headbange :headbange :headbange :headbange :headbange :headbange
attachment.php?attachmentid=9710&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9710&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9710&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9710&stc=1
attachment.php?attachmentid=9710&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9710&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9710&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9710&stc=1

Comments

• scottscott Medina, Ohio Icrontian
    edited December 2005
    Thanks Prof !!

Just glad to be part of such a great team !

On a side note Prof, keep an eye on your mailbox. I sent you something I thought you would get a kick out of.

Scott
  • profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited December 2005
    I'll keep a lookout for it. :)
  • LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited December 2005
    Outstanding, Scott. Simply outstanding.
  • morfeumorfeu Lisbon, Portugal
    edited January 2006
    Great job there. Congrat'z.
  • WingaWinga Mr South Africa Icrontian
    edited January 2006
    Way to go :smokin:

Congrats on nailing 800k Scott
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited January 2006
    Holy Cow!!! That's awesome!!! Congrats on 800K... 1 million is JUST around the corner.
  • profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited January 2006
    scott wrote:
    Thanks Prof !!

Just glad to be part of such a great team !

On a side note Prof, keep an eye on your mailbox. I sent you something I thought you would get a kick out of.

Scott
    Got it. I promise you that it will be much enjoyed.

Thanks, Scott! :D