2»

Comments

• LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    edited January 2006
    bikerboy wrote:
    p.s. are you back at college?
    Yeah, that's why I'm posting again :cool:
    witenoiz wrote:
    I can't change the quotation once and awhile anymore? That seems to be at the end of the code. I don't want to be bugging you in the middle of the night or really ever Mr. General! Does EVER mean - like - forEVER? Jack
    Sorry, let me rephrase: Don't ever edit your Folding@Home signature code, like it says on the signature generator. You can edit the rest of your signature whenever you like. I just didn't want people to take me pointing out that error as a license to edit the F@H sig code. :)
    edited January 2006
    bikerboy wrote:
    It seems that Gnomes isnt working either.
    Mine was screwed so i just redid it with a diff background and it still doesnt work
    Fixt.
  • profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited January 2006
    ...You can edit the rest of your signature whenever you like...
    That's what got me in trouble to begin with. I never touched the FAH part.

I'm going to try adding my link to www.joinfolding.com back in and see what happens. :fold:

EDIT: Fubaradelic!!!!!!!! :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:
    edited January 2006
    Woops, didn't see that. Oh well, YGPM. ;)
  • roland_dmproland_dmp Oklahoma New
    edited January 2006
    I'm having a similar problem with my sig. Except for me, it's never worked. I've tried like 2-3 different ones, but none of them work. The one I have saved right now is with a custom background, but I don't think that has anything to do with it being broken.
  • Straight_ManStraight_Man Geeky, in my own way Naples, FL Icrontian
    edited January 2006
    Test of basic rounded sig, with my normal URLs above....

No workum, Matt, sorry. Note: my folding ID IS jdii1215.
    edited January 2006
    roland_dmp wrote:
    I'm having a similar problem with my sig...
    Me fixee fixee.

If anyone else who is having trouble wants to send me a PM I'll see what I can do. Include four boxtops plus $12.95 for S&H and I'll do it at no charge. :thumbsup:
    edited January 2006
    fixt and fixt. Just post if there are any more out there or repeats :)

//edit:
    profdlp wrote:
    Me fixee fixee.

If anyone else who is having trouble wants to send me a PM I'll see what I can do. Include four boxtops plus $12.95 for S&H and I'll do it at no charge. :thumbsup:
    Liar liar! I just took care of it :p

Unless we both did it simultaneouly! :scratch:
    edited January 2006
    Since my post appeared first I am going to claim the credit. :nudge:

(Even though you were the one who actually did the job...) ;D
  • Straight_ManStraight_Man Geeky, in my own way Naples, FL Icrontian
    edited January 2006
    Thank you, General Matt.
    edited January 2006
    profdlp wrote:
    Include four boxtops plus $12.95 for S&H and I'll do it at no charge. :thumbsup:

Woo! :rockon: I only have 3 boxtops though :( is there anyway I can just send :fold:'s instead?

Now if I decide to change the sig later, is it still gonna work? Or should I just leave good enough alone?
    edited January 2006
    roland_dmp wrote:
    Woo! :rockon: I only have 3 boxtops though :( is there anyway I can just send :fold:'s instead?
    Since you got your very first milestone today, this one is on the house. :thumbsup::fold:
    Now if I decide to change the sig later, is it still gonna work? Or should I just leave good enough alone?
    The problem is that the new version of vBulletin we just switched to automatically adds URL tags to the sig, messing up the code. Shorty is working on a permanent fix, but in the meantime here is how to fix it:

Find the part of the sig code which has the URL tags...
    ...scthoburn%2%%[u r l]http://www.teamshort-media.com/stats/generator/logo1.jpg%#FFFFFF//%bottom%right%[/u r l] %-1%12%Arial%400%64%1%...
    ...and simply remove the parts I've highlighted in red. Note that there is a space after the [/u r l] which needs to be removed as well.
    edited January 2006
    Easy enough! Thanks for the info.