Drilling a clean screw hole in my case

2»

Comments

• NightwolfNightwolf Afghanistan Member
    edited January 2006
    You could load a 12 gauge shell with 2 pellots and hope they hit in a way you can screw the handle in with.
  • dragonV8dragonV8 not here much New
    edited January 2006
    Leonardo wrote:
    He only uses little sissy guns! He could mod a small form factor case only, maybe just the plastic bezel. :O

His cars though, that's another story. He's well set up for picking up <s>modding parts and supplies from the hardware and computer stores</s> Chicks! :bigggrin:

;D;D
  • drasnordrasnor Starship Operator Hawthorne, CA Icrontian
    edited January 2006
    You have to be really careful when using CA kicker as it accelerates the exothermic CA setting reaction. In short, we've had paper parts scorch and plastic parts deform from intense heat using kicker and industrial CA at work.

-drasnor :fold:
  • metomeyametomeya New
    edited January 2006
    where do you work Drasnor?
    edited January 2006
    edited January 2006
    You must be smart drasnor!
    durrrrrr. lol
    edited January 2006
    :vimp:

-drasonr :fold:
  • WingaWinga Mr South Africa Icrontian
    edited January 2006
    Try playing with ZAP CA glue sometime, You'll see exacly how strong it is if you glue your fingers together or your pants to your legs...

Been there, done that, rode the ride, bought the T-Shirt...

Now we see where you get the name Madmat :D
  • edited January 2006
    Winga wrote:
    Now we see where you get the name Madmat :D

Heh, :Pwned:
    edited January 2006
    I often glue my fingers together building models with super glue lol..:shakehead
  • Mt_GoatMt_Goat Head Cheezy Knob Pflugerville (north of Austin) Icrontian
    edited January 2006
    Leonardo wrote:
    A 30.06 or 7mm Remington Magnum oughta do the trick just fine! You'll just need to file the opposite side from where the round entered. Do though, remove all the hardware from the case first. Either of these calibers will leave nice, smooth holes, slightly tapered inward.
    Come on Leo think big and fast. I say a .500 A-Square is the minimum. And a .577 TYRANNOSAUR would be the cat's pajamas! ;)