qparadox Socks It To 400,000!!!

profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
edited January 2006 in Milestones
Folding as dsahota, our man qparadox is not only one of Team 93's old-timers he is also the proud owner of 400,000 enormous points.

Thanks for doing a great job, teammate! :thumbsup:
Blowin' Down The House!!!!!!!
:Rocker: :Rocker: :Rocker: :Rocker: :Rocker: :Rocker: :Rocker: :Rocker: :Rocker: :Rocker:
attachment.php?attachmentid=9745&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9745&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9745&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9745&stc=1
attachment.php?attachmentid=9745&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9745&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9745&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9745&stc=1

Comments

• CryptoCrypto W.Sussex UK Member
    edited January 2006
    Fantastic work qparadox, I'm glad to be on the same team as you.

Here's to half a million!!
  • WingaWinga Mr South Africa Icrontian
    edited January 2006
    Therese nothing contradictory :scratch: to the statement you making qparadox.

You are right up there with the best and well on your way to half a million :D
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited January 2006
    Outstanding effort and a mighty fine score.... Team Short-Media salutes you!!! :respect:
  • qparadoxqparadox Vancouver, BC
    edited January 2006
    Hey guys, thanks for the congrats. I've been away at an engineering competition all week so I missed the posting. Half a million, here I come :)

SM17 is still folding strong and just passed 60K a little while ago as well :).
  • LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited January 2006
    Well done.
  • DonutDonut Maine New
    edited January 2006
    Fantastic job.:fold: